Cha 28. Meeting!

Chloe and Rascal were all done fighting the Buffon but in snake version since he still has self management to talk to Buffons for such a all time. Blenabutterfly was sincerely impress with the long fight of the old bad guy teaming up with an ice princess with her.

Blenabutterfly: Wow I'm impress,impress of how good you guys have foght through my snake Buffons before it was normal hehe I didn't realize. Anywho it was very nice to meet you two, Can't wait to report this to my master see ya soon creepers. Blenabutterfly out. 

*Teleported while the sky became normal*

They noticed how they known her evil name after she teleported back to the sky while saying bye over down chatting when fighting an Rascal saving Chloe buy the two cutting Buffon snakes in battle.

Chloe then "retransform" to talk to him about the second person, when walking back to her house to go back while going back to the library of legends to pick up the art book of legends while hiding it for a day so her friends wouldn't know.

(Going back to the library of legends)

They went back to go get the art book just in case no ones was out or in there when teleporting. Everything was ok but still very scared of there chapter becoming an nightmare,still on the book towards a few months ago. The book showed the new evil characters over looking at it,it was the second lady that we defeated and her name was "blenabutterfly"and the first one was fangknight. They both were very suspicious towards one of the other characters witch there were only to missing. Before fighting them they noticed that the magic of the glitter charms been falling on the ground but only two of them when done battling,one of them were extremely different but they weren't evil over Rascals freedom or command before he stolled them but one was a apple charm and the other one was a pearl charm. When looking Chloe got up when putting them in the glitter box while Rascal was still looking at the new bad guys in the art book while fighting blenabutterfly.
She was pretty hard to fight but at least they defeated one of her Buffons but hardly harder then others.

Chloe: Wait how did we get more glitter charms, I thought it was over since Queen euphoria was gone and we were safe, but I guess that was just the beginning of the story in need and even for them.

Rascal: Maybe this is the reason why or whoever made the art book is through new over self management to be precise?

Chloe: Idk I'll have to see, But still.

They both acted clearly confused went looking at it when all the sudden Chloe then heard her friends teleporting to the library of legends just to hang out or trying to find Chloe again. She seen her friends coming though the mushroom house while she quickly put the art book of legends away,hidden it in bed while Rascal Stayed invisible while going up on the mushroom ruff. Oh Chloe there you are we've been looking for you Emily said. Oh hey girls I was just getting my stuff together for my new project and what ideas were going to. That's good to know said Lilly. Chloe then explain again of what happened right now before when she got attacked buy an new character.

Emily: OH NOT ANOTHER ONE!?
Lilly: NO WHAT!!!
Kelsey: You can't be serious Chloe you saw another one!
April: This Can't be happening why.!

(They've said in per terror)

Chloe: I know it's hard to explain since it's just getting harder for us to fight them.

April: But were princesses they won't even fight us since we're powerful buy them.

Kelsey: Indeed so twos ok right ?