Cha 32. Double Trouble!

Things have been pretty much ok. The two went back the her house after the defeat of TricksDemon and Buffons around midnight on 8 o'clock. Chloe then pretty much got all ready for the talk oh the third character in the story while her wearing jeans and a blue shirt right after going out the door. Telling Rascal bye an that she'll be right back while shutting the door on her way out. *Walks* Afternoon Chloe was walking where she noticed the sun was starting to rise to the distance,while going on her way to tell her friends. They were not in the library of legends anymore but turns out. They were over at Lilly's house for a drawing experience with the new bad people. Right after drawing the evil characters in there story of what they kinda look like in the book even for others as well. Chloe went over towards Lilly's house when suddenly she missed thanksgiving right after going to her friends house. So then she knocked on the door when emerging though her door they grabbed Chloe's arm, dragging her in Lilly's house over them being pretty much upset and scared when looking at Chloe when missing out on her friends thanksgiving dinner around that. Chloe Where were you.?? Said Emily. 'No where she asked them.''I was busy, sorry I've missed out on thanksgiving I was not in the mood.' Noticed Chloe's frustrated expression, her friends started to feel less worried for Chloe when not telling the truth or positively hiding something towards them when looking at Chloe angrily.
'Chloe You are definitely hiding something from us. Scream Kelsey." Yea said the others. She then gets surrounded buy all the girls when saying. I-I'M Not honest. And sorry that I'd missed thanksgiving an also I'd wanted to give you guys some news "she asked to the girls. 'What-What is it said April. Yeah said the others. Ok I'll tell you gather around girls. She said when they all sat down on Lilly's couch.

(Sits)
Chloe: Yesterday I had a big huge fight when fighting someone, it had horns with a tail, red and yellow on it and it was also a female character but very scary an disturbing,when she touched me in gross form.

When telling them they suddenly also felt very disturbed as well,when being scared again that there's another one within a third character to be precise.

WHAT! As they said all together when siping tea and spiting it out over Chloes talking in the middle of Her speech over her,sipping her tea in scared form to herself as well. "You are serious Chloe?"said-Kelsey. 'Yes I'm telling you guys the truth like before when telling about the others, just like in Lilly's drawing experience. But although I don't know what blena looks like again when telling you girls once again.' Hmmm come to think on it. There should be another evil character. witch in a forth one actually. Emily said while Chloe was explaining towards them. "Yeah could be since it was in the story when telling in wired form.

Kelsey: I'm pretty sure she's definitely telling the truth,since we have no other choice but to even coming across a new chapter probably.

April: I agree with Kelsey.

Lilly: Me Two!

Emily: Me three also!

Candy: Me as well!!!
(They said when asking some information)

Kelsey: Ha! Am I always right?!

Soon ask the girls were down chatting about the third character of the story. They suddenly get scared of the discussion of talking form Chloe's expression when playing games an all that and talking some more when implying into this character in style.

Emily: Ok Chloe since you're having to tell us the truth will expect it towards you since it's happening again. Just like one of the old bad guys like years ago of us in battle with them.

Chloe: Exactly. Even form the start but this is different real so you all may be conscious towards her because she's nuts for hurting us.

Lilly: Wait so is fangknight. Second in command buy any chance?? (She said in scared form)