Cha 43. light within Darkness.

During there slumber. The girls suddenly heard Emily coming from downstairs while pop came down with her. "Hey girls, Sorry about the long talk." Emily explain while they said that it's was ok over wanting to know about how to keep him this way towards there's. "Well what happened pop and Emily?" April said when going to the kitchen. "We,ve got Excellent news but a little bit of the bad news, I'm afraid." Emily said when pop started first. "Well tell us?"Candy remarked towards her and her brother.

"Emily then sits down"
"The good news is that we can trust Him, since we've Known form his emotional face expression when he was on Chloe's bed buy explaining his back story. Emily answer until pop answer the bad news to them. "The bad news is that we can't keep him for long because,what if. he changes back to the person he was before? when killing or defeating us in battle once?! And what if,his friends were to be able two return?! The girls consider pops agreement until they looked back at them, sleeping on the couch. Lilly hardly couldn't really Except Emily an pops decision or deal to this gratitude. She suddenly puts candy down as she slowly approaching them next to the couch, leaning the others girls confused. "Actually I don't Except it I'm sorry Emily an Pop!?" She said until they were afraid of Lillys wish when not agreeing to there agreement.
"w-What?! Emily said in quietly when sitting down so did pop as well. "You-you heard me, I don't except it.?! Even though, it?. he did told us his story. She said back to them while Candy,April an Kelsey consider the agreement while also walking to Lilly next to her, (behind her) "I agreed Kelsey said "Same!" April asked an so did candy." (YEAH!!!)

Emily an Pop Were worried about them at First that if he's going to change of buy even not or letting there friendship down or Worst? Being trap in the darkest despair forever?! "Listen guys. I know that it's wrong to trust a guy like him in our path, but hey like he said to us, he's change and well?. Will give him another chance to this Facility, if it kills us in need." Kelsey Ask at them in a mean Grin. "Yeah she's right! What other Choices we have plus, we have other problems coming up two our hands, Believe it or not we have to trust him why more can we respect it.?." Come on there is a change for him in his path and it's worth a try Emily and Pop?!"
As the four agreed to all of there opinions, Emily wasn't involved to there opinion when keeping Rascal in the glitter force team to fight. But she will still except the girls opinions, for now however pop wasn't interest that much of the reason an didn't like the question until he got in front of the girls, jumping down from Emily's chair while not Walking up to them.

*Jumps Down*

"Are you guys Brain-wash?!" Pop suddenly said. "Well maybe, but we're not!" We have know other choice pop so please!. just give him some time I promise. "yeah." please come on pop." "Yeah please brother." As the girls join together explaining to pop to agree an respect in yet he will come near it for now for his self. "Fine. I'll give him a chance ok Emily an girls, but one more thing, don't say I didn't warn you. "I will give you girls 20 Days to figure it out for yourself's but!. if you fail you're guys ideas or Missions buy his. Rascal gets two put in very bad condition and Chloe Will slightly Resins. Since of the third glitter charm that I've just realized, Got it!!!!

Pops Ideas give the girls a chance to Comfort him. But they need to be careful on what they come across his sides of being (Evil or Good) involvement.
"Ok Deal." Emily confront him. *Shakes hand.* Emily can I talk to you?! Kelsey ask her putting her shoulders. "Oh uh Okay I guess?" will be right back girls. (Girls:Huh?)

*At the kitchen*

As they went in a different room without waking Rascal an Chloe up. *Goes to the kitchen*
"Yes Kelsey?" <Emily you can't be serious.> You are putting us in danger for agreeing with pop, but I know for a fact that we will help Rascal, because I know what you're putting us through and I hope you know on what you're doing. As She that towards in a nervous situation encounter". Emily can know and understand of why she made a deal with pop about Rascal. But she'll try to be reasonable with them since it's very VERY Serious. "Emily I know you're scared and we are two but we have to give it a try, if we fail will be involved with danger an Chloe will be erased from the team and we don't want that to happen to her. -"So please Try to know on what you're doing okay? Emily suddenly looked away then an turn back, walked to Kelsey, putting her hand on her shoulder. Kelsey listen to me, will get though this-Together. Will all try to sort it out, I promise. Because that's were I'm right. "I suppose you're right. "But thank you for telling me Emily." Kelsey said. Now let's get back to our friends.