Cha 29. Discussion.

This afternoon,after the rise of the sunset. they both went back to Chloe's house to sort it out for there selfs so she wouldn't be involved with her problems but her friends or also maybe her parents and grandparents. They went to sit back down next to the table and waited for her to come witch she is an enemy to us while fang with first instead. Rascal still wanted to ask her a question about the others but it would consider her to understand but..over on his favor he decided not ask of it..,probably it would worry her an even of the better. She when on her phone to chat her friends talking about of what's going on here Chloe said while Rascal stayed out of it for a while since his head was spinning a little. Chloe decided to call Emily for a little while when being in panic mode.

Emily: Ok Chloe since it's almost thanksgiving week the teacher told us that we had a week off toward it so it shouldn't matter about the troubles form yesterday that we sorted out,however it well come back well not for them but the other ones in the book.

Emily talked about the two other bad guys in the book when Chloe, sitting on the couch, listening and thinking about that it would be scary to explain around the action towards it.

Chloe: Well it shouldn't be that bad right? Besides our friendship is counting on us to discuss it when always talking in the future or maybe anything to sort it out in our heads since the story's just begun over in our path.

She quickly talked over about it while Rascal stayed supremely surprise but scared an quickly quiet about his self towards her Conversation with Emily since he's like a child to her to be precise.

Emily: Since me and obviously candy sincerely knows about this well have no choice but to expect it in our path when taking them down to the new bad guys buy through them to summon nogo once again.

Noticed Emily talking.. Rascal heard nogos name then to just decided to listen in to the conversation on Chloe's phone while being scared to himself since he never belongs with him ever again and even for that he's clearly scared of him and even for his own childhood as a kid. But buy Chloe's negative energy?. safe him so he's probably acting and talking to history that makes Chloe the one, the one with passion, still scared but she can kinda fight it off between New recruits when fighting in battle. Even for him he'll happily call her his new master when being so nice to him an even fighting against her friendship side.

Emily: Since I'm just thinking that it's speculation or something... but disputes me while talking to it to it you and our others friends will.? explain it after lunch how's that sound.?

She said when being worried but yet still nervous form it.

Chloe: Sure we can do something,.something to be involved buy it with are friends.. anyways thanks for answering me Emily.

She said when trying to not get scared over with it with Emily.

Emily: No Problem. * as they both Hangs up*

After Chloe talked to Emily...Rascal came next to Chloe,laying down next to her on the side couch when being scared buy himself. Chloe are you and you're friends going to sort this out at lunchtime or something like of what lucky said? He said when holding her hand like a child.
"Don't worry so much about it Rascal."I'm sure it would be okay for now since there's just two of them anyways. she said made him very calm towards her beautiful Crystal blue eyes when holding hand. He then blushes towards her when being extremely calm over her being calm as well but although they'll get used to the new bad guys after all. Boi I've never seen you that startled Rascal she said when putting her hand on his hair feeling it. After that. she quickly get a response message on her iPhone 7 then noticed her friends chatting her when putting together as a group chat so she wouldn't be stress of an hole hour talking and texting. Both were nearly confused about it but it will all work out at a lunchtime routine. Chloe was all done texting and chatting her friends then decided to be there at. (5:00) to sort it out since are friendship needs to grow and all being involved with there resources self management.