Cha 54. The Mask Reveal.

No One Has Ever Entered the way of what or how Rascal Feels Over Back in his Live Between His Story and Himself Of his tortured moments and Toxic movements as a child. Eventually Sometimes It's Easy enough for The Glitter Force can forgive them Very Good, Especially for Chloe to. For over the years He admitted to never kill everyone after what Nogo did to him sincerely when he was the only one left for him in the World and Nothing was working at that point and was all to late When he Turn him into a monster, a Monster of destruction and Using Him as a Toolbar or a Puppet of influence and tragedy.

(MeanWhile.)
<—————————————————————>
Him and Chloe Were Back Upstairs in her room while Her and His Friends were still sleeping during the rainstorm. "Okay I Like The Idea of us Hanging out together Rascal." She said to him. (As He Looked at Her With a Good interesting smiling Face.)
"I So much appreciate your low understandings My Dear. Eventually or Even though I'm glad you're helping my friends out and me to be truthful." (As He Looks away without any circumstances to give to her more endearing.) Chloe Then Understand his Hard Feelings towards the Madness in him since He was crying in her bathroom, Looking at his history on what he has become and finding his ways to get back on his Feet and standing up for what is right and not evil, since Chloe change him and Told him and there friends the truth of Interrogation with Self Motivates. She Then looked at His Deeply Scary Face and Told him that You cannot Changed the past. Only the Future awaits you and the presents. "Rascal Come on now, I've heard that you were Crying in my Bathroom. Is everything okay.?" She Said looking at him. He Then Gets a Little Scared over buy her emotions, Since its Always what her Brother said, always take Back your Power and Don't Risk it for democracy or for Anyone else. Are you Sure that you want me to explain to you Dear.? Also I Fear that you will get scared as Usual." He Looks Back. "Huh.?Not a Chance. I can take it, since you have Already told me a few questions on what's going on in your mind, even at least with the Shadow Realm of the Phoenix egg that you explain to me a few weeks ago before you didn't wanted me to tell to my friends and you didn't wanted me to convince them about your story well half and I should really tell them to know.?" She said to him when a convincing stare. He didn't seem to convince about it considering her actions are completely truthful towards Letting Her Tell Her Friends about more of Rascals dark secrets. which they haven't told especially towards his friends. Since it was his decision to make and was second in command. He fell a little scared that Chloe was supposed to not keep it a secret anymore but just told her to keep it a little bit longer just for the time to be right in need. (He looks at her While They both we're in bed but, sitting half up between each other and telling their instincts if this should be a secret or not.) (Chloe was on the left side and Rascal was on the left.) *Sighs* Chloe Listen, if you have in idea was what going on, I prefer you not tell them not just yet because they won't know what's going on or worse they make it so Ingrid out if me and saying it my friends would be so disappointing in your friends would be scared and proceed to attack me. Even if they wanted to know the truth I don't think he would believe me or was it much since we have went up to jubiland to reborn them thanks to the blue Pixie as usual and it's typical nonsense that I told you from the start." (She Started to look back at him in a Struggling way.) "What do you mean it's typical nonsense.? You did the right thing that all of us went to reborn them because our story was just the beginning and there's no bad or good ending to our future now, and there's no way to make it happen unless we do something about it. And why do you want me to keep it a little bit longer with me telling them about the shadow Realm with the Phoenix Egg. (She Gets Scared but didn't got up or move a muscle, she was just scared while trying to understand if what they are going through in there lives.) Rascal Started to get scared and Nervous towards her struggling face and causing his eyes to turn Yellow and gold over rush and Straight up stressed but this problem. I know, But I Dont worry it won't be a Good idea To understand, because you see. They still don't get me Since for over the Years, they gave simply Non motivation before we bring them back to live. And Neatness to say. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that you might have to wait, please make it a Little bit longer whenever we Both Talk about this Together alright.?" As he said To her Face and She except his problems but a little bit irritated to say the least. "Ugh fine, I'll make it a Little bit longer like make it a Day. And No more promises for you Got That.!?" (She gave him the mean eye.) "Yes Ma,am. I understand completely." (As he Looked down to his Hands, thinking to hisself that if it's possible for her Friends and his would most likely trust him.? Or Consider constantly Not but Definitely defeating him again. (Who knows.) Chloe then Sighs For a Little while and Getting a little bit annoyed buy Rascals pouts after he told her Not to tell the others Until just for the time to be right while they get though this together. All Together. More often trying to face the death of the next generation then Instead hide from them for a little bit more just so that they will not Face Them...Yet. She Didn't gave such a fuss towards herself to him, but Understand that he told her not just yet about the Phoenix Egg in the Shadow Realm for independence.
It has been a Few Weeks for them to not quality question it to the others. So Chloe Decided to keep it a secret for now. They both Continue enough to sit down on the bed, fighting back to why this is happening to there World and Nothing to sort it all at least. And Neatness to say it struct there problems and Called it a Night, since it's only midnight after all. (As They Talk it out to there well beings. "Rascal, I've been meeting to say but.? Why do you care so much for Me to not Tell them About the Phoenix....? You Kept been avoiding it from me to not tell them and even you're friends to, why is that exactly.?" She convinced while saying that him. "Well, You have grown Quite well for Someone who can manage their skills to become powerful and not weak, and you have Worked so hard to do that, especially fighting them. And The reason that I've told you is that We both needed to wait until the Time to be Right my Dear, because your the only one that can also understand." He Continues on but She cuts him off of his words. "Well then what Happens if I refuse to listen.?" She Said. "Then I'll try to get it out of your mine....it depends but.. so. so.!?" He said when putting his left hand on his face, thinking while as Chloe understand or understood him and His Well being as She discussed on nothing to say to him but will keep it in her minute for now. The Two Never felt so close to each other until when she decided to lay down on her bed on the side left While Rascal Did the Same. they both blushed while sympathizing with each other like a romantic attention since when hiding away from what they have to do in their paths. They keep their strong differences stories aside in the past before when they became enemies a few years back. (As kids was hard for them before they met as Teens.) and since that Chloe know the truth. She just had tuition towards on him having a different socialize story instead of him being tortured buy nogo. Like controlling him to do stuff and using him as a tool. When he was a kid he really liked the glitter force, but it was the old glitter force where there Queen was in it. They had to give up their powers and gave it to teenagers, allowing them to lead the way between friendship and power, before they've met the bad side. They banish Nogo, The Emperor of evil to the Deps of Hell as soon when rascal found him in his Story. After that. He had Nothing to trust or to give but for his master Taking care of him. and When helping him over the years. It had gone buy to the evil created a team, and that's How They've met the Glitter Force. They Had to fight when getting to know each other's replicas over on any Story that could be Bad or Good. Bad Ending or Good Ending to don't matter. What matters is on Changing there future or There Truths. furthermore, they've team together. That's all it matters to them and to the Glitter Force and Changing. As soon as Chloe was thinking to herself. Rascal cuts her off while Asking about her Life on what she's gotta do along with her friends. "So we're You still thinking about what your gonna do between you and your Friends.?" He Said. "Well." (She Sighs.) What do you think my life has been coming to them and Myself.? I've been struggling to safe, protect and Forget About the past. I never gotten to really know how to feel alive when Wishing you." She Says to Him As he was Shock to his Core. "I Know How you Feel. You guys Live Such Tragic deaths when We Didn't know each other as teenagers all that much.. until He Brainwashed me a Good invaluable death for him to do that to Me, such tragic and pathetic." He Said to her until suddenly he was Deciding on to thinking over to her But it Gets worse once Thinking about it Or The Past in there life's. His friends and Her Friends have already know on what is happening to themselves and it's a Good Thing to be knowing them know and Understand since they've did. "Rascal, Please Don't Talk Like that.? You Have No reason to be thinking and Talking about the Past of the Situation. You're free that's All it matters. And Mistakes, Mistakes." She Said to him Once putting his past on the line and putting her Hand on his right shoulder. "I-I Guess Your Right My Dear." As He Looks at Her With a Good Hearted smile when she puted her Right Hand on his Right Shoulder, Giving him attention and irony. As No one got up from down stairs since basically they were still sleeping in sight and for instance. Rascal and Chloe Hugged each other in her Bed and Never Letted Each other go. He Wasn't Toxic to her. He's Only Toxic if someone fights Him or if not in a Battle position in the Field. As They Hug Each other, they suddenly decided to lay down on her Bed Causing her to blush and Especially him as well. "Oh uhhhh I see that you have such a beautiful Clear, Clean Room Chloe.?" He Said as he was on the right side of her. Facing each other. "Oh you really think so.?" She Said back. "Of Course." He said Back. "I'm Glad." As They both hugged again in a Good motivational way to consider. They understand that the New Generation is on the lose But they just want to hide for a little bit longer, just To not get in the way when battling or fighting them as usual. Chloe was starting to feel a little better, her headache and her whole body started to feel motivated and also better into. he was so happy that she got better since that he really does care for her especially her friends and his friends. After all.? He was a good helper for helping a glitter force warrior to reconsider their knowledge when fighting back and never giving up indeed. The two started to fall asleep again since it was pretty much noon some sort, everything started to be OK once the rain stopped and it was a little gloomy outside once they all were still asleep again especially the pixies. Rascal then told her of how she felt on him once not forcing to kill her and trying to stay away from the pass or path of destruction so that things can be complicated towards them and their friends. As he put his long nails up against her hair and brushes it like a hair brush to her. (She was actually asleep once he was doing that to her hair a few hours ago since she didn't need her beauty sleep after all. ) *Your so Pretty My Dear.* (He gets tickles down his spine with when She actually liked it, but he was doing that to her Dark beautiful long straight blue hair. (She Was On the side Right Buy Rascal and his touches towards her. (He has His right arm holding her waist and his Left hand on her feeling Her and Tries on not to scratch her Face. (Both Blushes together.) Chloe then Slide her Body Straight up in bed while he was trying his best not to wake her up during there slumber and half Missouri towards the new generation. (She Was sighing in her sleeping and he was Still playing with her dark Blue long straighten hair.) She Knows inside her Feelings that she can Feel His Touch on her Hair for a Little bit while still in Bed, so she decided not to get up and know or tell him about it, basically it doesn't Bother her now at all. Everyone was Still Asleep And They were Still up eventually when it was Cloudy before it was. He Then Felt Something that He never Told before to her when she Didn't hardly fell asleep but just Shutting her eyes Resting until he was About to say Something but. Might of sort of forgotten on what He had to say to her during brushing his nails against her hair. He Eventually Got Half up like sitting up watching her to the side right and Taking his Mask off behind her. (Takes Off Mask.) Rascals Face Was Reveal with One Normal Light blue Eye on the right side and a Broken Red one on the left side With Black on the Inside of his pupil with Cracks on it. *I wish That People Could have see me Like this. But I don't know when the truths going to be ready for me My dear Chloe aka Breeze.* He Said In his mind when Sleeping or laying Right next to her in her Bed and Bedroom. He then Answers to himself and thinks on whether or not he should show his face to the World or To His Friends before when They became Emperor Nogos Henchman as evil beings and Being control to communicate and Commands with negative Energy. He thinks to hisself that maybe it could be so hard for him to do both so what he will do is to show his face to her when she wakes up around Noonish or Anytime as usual. (Noon At 3:00 Am.) He said to himself that Chloe wanted to be waking up buy Herself while she was asleep but He Refused and Decided to Wake her up anyway, buy Taping her Head Gently against without scratching her with his nails. "Agh, Rascal What is it now.? I'm Tired." She said Talking And Not turning Around still. (Noticing that she is all right with him touching her hair.) He then Tells her that with permission she Can Take off his Mask, Except for Not Showing the others only if absolutely necessary since it's his mask and his decision to wear it, not because of Nogo forced him to wear it, but For his self. "I Was Surely thinking to myself that if you wanna Show a Little response and respectful moment with me since you are the nice intelligible one in the group...?" He said to her When She Turn around to see him confused before he putted the mask back on just to wake her up to any chances. "What Do you mean.?" She Said Getting Wired and confused but in a Good way. He said to her that He wanted to show something to her for his gratitude since back. Throughout the years of how people treated him and understands that the past is the Past whenever his thinks about it, instead putting it behind of his head is a good thing, pretending it's nonexisting anymore and Moving on to it. Are you Saying you Want me to uh.. (waits.) "I'm Saying if you like to Do as you please." (As he gave an demonstration when Pointing his right finger to his mask and she was Shock at his allowance towards it basically.) "Hold on a Second, You're Serious Rascal.?" She Said in a Statement interview with Scared ways at him when Turning around. "Yes, Yes I'm Serious, You have permission to Take off my Mask Chloe." As He said to her and she was still shock. "Well Then I Guess I could since you've told me." She Said to his Face sitting down in bed with him. She then freezes and thinks before she takes it off however, He hates people wasting their time, and told her to do it or he will change his mind. (Takes it off a Little of her hands Shaking. "Hurry. Before I change my mind." He said and Takes it off him very slowly and quickly showing One Right Eye Normal Light Blue, And The Other one Red and The Inside Black with 2 Red cuts on it and Glowing. "OH MY GOODNESS GOD RASCAL.!?" She Said Shock and He covered her mouth. (He Giggles.) "Been Not expecting it huh.?" He said back. (He Blinks at her and Her whole body started to tremble a bit.) She didn't realize of what the torture that he has gone into before he ask her for permission to take off his mask anyway. So that way It had to be a secret towards his Darkside and desires just as he pleases when he was a kid. when she suddenly got shot over her body trembling Amex Rascal calmed her down.) *Shocks* "Now, Now Chloe Dear. Please don't be afraid of what I committed between with this face. But to do warn you that I have gone totally mad when my master did this to me over the past years of when I met him and my parents think or thought that I was some kind of joke, with no grand family or friends in my mine, and that was before I was brainwash, before we met you all. Also I couldn't remember the years since it has been a while. And I'm sure that you had to go through what you had in life before you guys met each other and started to become warriors towards your guises desires. And believe me, I actually liked the glitter force back then, The old ones. yes I've met them but not fully since they were too popular for other crowds, and I didn't even get the chance to say hi to them or introduce myself to them. Probably the same reason when they killed the emperor of evil towards there circumstances and Torture. and I had Nothing to do with it. But Then That's We're it happened again and again, I've Found him in a Cave, in a Box, A Jester Box filled with black, purple and Yellow all over it and The Handle Was red as it was Bad, REAL BAD!?" He Said As he And Chloe Gulp without her interrupting his story.