Cha 41. Problem!!

Everyone gotten confused and didn't know that pop was about to come in this late of morning, but however they are happy to see him in return once again. Hey girls, sorry about the wait I've heard you needed something? He said in a confused way. What oh nothing, we all were still wondering of what will happen to us when fighting over the new bad people in our story, plus why are you here so early? Emily ask pop in also a confused way. "I've got the call about you guys needed something perhaps." Noticing Emily's expression. they all started to feel or to think that Lilly mate of short of called him for the meeting when talking about him. since it's Urgent. "Lilly you were supposed to call him later". Emily said at her and same to the rest, also being involved. I'm sorry, I wanted him to be in this discussion so that it's safe for us over on this topic. She said when holding the glitter box. *tightly*

*He walks buy them, giving them a wired look*

'Girls?! I don't know whats wrong or what's the problem is, but if it's important form calling me. then it's an a emergency. he ask them, now what seems to be the problem Lilly?"  Well uhh Uhhhh,... she ask him while Chloe recess her hand up an down behind pop, side to side, telling Lilly and the girls no in quite form, an biting her teeth together, but however although. it was to late for the answer when telling pop. Uhhhhh, "Go ahead" Emily ask her while pop answered. "I'm Listening"  *Sigh* "Ok, It's a long story buttttt. "You might want to figure it out for yourself. "Go look on the bed." Lilly asked pop while Chloe got very scared to release That Rascals awake, playing on her phone, under her blanket.  Pop suddenly noticed and felt worried for the girls but however, he has to know the truth two. He suddenly heard a voice under the blanket then looked forward to it, while walking towards it.

(Chloe getting in front)

*She gets in front of pop*
"Chloe. Please Step a Side" he asked her in brave but mad form. "O-ok." As she kindly steps a side buy her command but no comment. Pop jump up on the bed then noticed an heard a familiar voice that sounded a lot like a villain laughing under the blanket. however in a nice way to consider. Pop slowly heard candys voice then told him to stop and what are you doing. however it was clearly to late because April quickly holed her tightly controlled. He opened the blanket and noticed that it was rascal, playing on Chloes phone, making a seen over still in his bad condition. They both gasp until Rascal jumped first while still in bed towards himself and same to the girls.

*Opens Blanket* *JumpScares* *Girls Scared*

P: AHHHHHHH! R: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Girls: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Pop: RASCAL.....!!!!?? Yoouuuu!!!!!!!! *Gets Angry*

Once saying that to him in return. Pop was so confused and scared and how that he's here alive in the flesh in blood ink in there Storys. He suddenly gets very upset then looked at all the four girls and thinking of who did it, over of his return for the better.

Alright Can. SOMEONE EXPLAIN, RIGHT NOW!!!
Pop said in mad from of anger. "W-we didn't do this Emily ask. THEN WHO DID!!?.!!! The girls suddenly looked at each other then noticed that they weren't the reason that rascals here, Alive. turns out. Chloe did it. They suddenly turned & looked at Chloe slowly then made a seen for her to explain of the problem of called insanity of the encouragement.

*They looked to the right were Chloe was standing*

"Why is everyone staring at me!?" Chloe remarked as she ask the girls and same to the situation.
"Tell me Chloe?... Did you do this? He said.
"What do you mean." As she said back while backing up a bit. "CHLOE" what are you doing?! don't ask it to my br-'Candy then got interrupted buy April, covering her mouth so she wouldn't defend her while watching the problem momentarily. "Shhhh Candy!!"