21

OWENS POV
"Do you want to stay?" Amelia asked shyly. God she was adorable.
"Yes," I said. She smiled as we both walked to her bedroom and she laid down. I laid down next to her and she smiled.
"I love you," I said softly. I haven't said that since I first told her. I was scared that I would scare her, and that she'd run.
"I love you too," she said softly. I smiled as she moved over and cuddled into me.
"It feels right," she said.
"Us?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said.
"It does," I smiled and kissed the top of her head. She snuggled into me and I smiled.
"Good night," She said softly.
"Good night," I smiled.
-
I opened my eyes and Amelia wasn't awake next to me, which was odd. Whenever I spent the night with her she was always asleep in the morning, and I always had to wake her up so she would be on time for work. I got up and walked into her kitchen and saw her cooking breakfast.
"Woah, Amelia cooking? Did I just walk though another dimension?" I joked.
"Oh shut up," she said.
"Smells good," I said as I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. It all felt so natural with Amelia. I loved her so much, and I always had.
"Good morning," she giggled.
"Good morning," I said. She turned around and I kissed her passionately.
"I could get used to that," she giggled as she pulled back.
"Get used to it because I'm not going anywhere," I said softly as I kissed her again.
"Okay," she giggled, "breakfast is ready."
"And what did you make?" I smiled.
"Pancakes," she said and handed me a plate.
"You're so adorable," I said and kissed her forehead. She grinned at me and we sat down at the table. She was so cute sometimes I can't get over it.
"What are you doing today?" She asked as she sat down next to me.
"I actually don't have work today," I said, "you?"
"Yeah me either, so I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date this afternoon," she said.
"I'd have to check my schedule," I joked.
"Okay," she chuckled.
"I'd love to go on a date with you this afternoon," I said and kissed her cheek, "I wouldn't want to do anything else."
"You're too sweet," she blushed.

AMELIAS POV
I was actually so scared to go on a date with Owen. Not because of him. He was great. I was scared I would mess it up. Deep down I was scared he'd realize he deserved someone better, and that I had too many issues, but he did wait a whole year for me. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. I put on a sundress and a little makeup and walked downstairs. Owen said he wanted to plan the date so he was picking me up. I grabbed my shoes and my purse and walked downstairs. I saw his car pull up and I smiled. I really liked Owen. I just hope I didn't mess any of it up with him. He was different. He rang the doorbell and I opened the front door for him.
"Hey beautiful," he smiled as he grabbed my hand.
"Hi," I giggled and he pulled me in for a kiss. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me.
"So where are we going?" I asked.
"A picnic by the water in Seattle," he said.
"That sounds amazing Owen," I smiled. He smiled as he kissed my hand. I was so in love. We got to this little park by the water and Owen took my hand as we walked down to the grass. We set up the picnic and Owen came over to me.
"You look adorable," he said as he pushed hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.
"You look very handsome," I giggled. He took my hand and spun me around and I smiled. We sat down to each lunch and it was amazing. I loved being with him.