23

OWENS POV
Amelia laid down next to me and I put my arm over her. We were sleeping in her old room tonight since the storm was bad.
"Hey Owen?" Amelia asked.
"Yeah?" I asked as I ran my fingers through her hair.
"What are we?" She asked softly.
"Well, what do you want to be?" I said.
"Well Meredith asked if something was going on, and I said we were going on dates, does that mean we're dating?" She said.
"Kinda sounds like it," I joked and she chuckled.
"So, do you want to be my boyfriend?" She asked.
"I'd have to think about it for a little bit, maybe sleep on it," I said. She sat up and looked at me.
"You're joking right?" She chuckled.
"Of course I am," I laughed, "I love you and I would be happy to be your boyfriend."
"Okay," she smiled as her face flushed. She was so cute.
"I have the cutest girlfriend," I said as I kissed her softly.
"I have the cutest boyfriend," she giggled. I wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my chest.
"I think maybe people should know," she said softly.
"About us?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said, "I mean why not?"
"Well it's up to you. Are you comfortable with taking that next step?" I asked.
"I want to," she said, "I don't want to hide our relationship."
"Okay," I smiled as I kissed her head.
"I am tired though so I'm going to go to bed," she chuckled and kissed my cheek, "good night I love you."
"Good night I love you too," I said. She cuddled into me and I pulled the blankets over us.

AMELIAS POV
I opened my eyes and the sun was shining in the room. I looked over at me and Owen wasn't in bed. I got up and pulled my hair into a bun and walked downstairs. Bailey, Owen, and Zola were running around the living room with Bailey's toy airplanes, and the trucks were all lined up on the floor.
"Aunty Amy!" Zola smiled.
"Hi sweetheart," I smiled as I hugged her good morning.
"Aunty! Can we play with my trucks too?" He asked.
"Sure," I smiled as I ruffled his hair. He grabbed the toys and the four of us sat down.
"Good morning," Owen said.
"Good morning," I smiled. Owen pushed a piece of hair behind my ear and I smiled.
"Are you dating?" Zola asked. I looked over at her and she giggled.
"Yeah," I said, "Owen and I are dating."
"I knew it!" She giggled, "mommy! Daddy! I was right."
"About what?" Derek chuckled as he walked out of the kitchen, "and breakfast is ready."
"Aunty Amy is dating Owen," Zola said.
"Are they?" Derek said and looked at me.
"Yeah," I smiled as I looked at Owen. All of us got
up and walked into the kitchen for breakfast.
"So you two finally made it official?" Derek said to me. I looked over at Owen talking to Bailey at the breakfast table and I smiled.
"We did," I said.
"I'm glad," Derek said, "you deserve happiness."
"I'm hoping I don't mess things up," I chuckled.
"You won't," Derek said.
"Hopefully," I chuckled.
"Let yourself have this good thing. It's a good thing, you and him," Derek said.