28

5 years later

AMELIAS POV
"Ames," Owen whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek.
"Honey it's early," I complained as I rolled over.
"Love it's almost noon come on," Owen chuckled.
"Owen," I complained.
"Ames," he said.
"Is Lilian awake?" I asked.
"She is, and she's asking for mommy," he said.
"Okay," I said, "I will get up."
"Good," he chuckled, "you only slept half the day away."
"Well, this baby is making me tired," I said as I placed my hand on my stomach.
"I know that," he said. I got up and kissed him and I walked downstairs.
"Mommy!" Lilian giggled.
"Good morning baby," I smiled and kissed her head.
"I want to show you something!" She giggled. She ran into the kitchen and I walked in behind her and she held up a drawing. Lilian was now 4, and she was entering kindergarten in the next few months. She was growing up so fast, honestly it felt like yesterday she was a newborn.
"Do you like it?" Lilian asked.
"I do," I smiled. It was a picture of a bunch of zoo animals. Owen and I took her to the zoo the other day and she has been obsessed with animals since. It's adorable because it makes her so happy. I ran my hand over my stomach and smiled. I was around 4 months pregnant. I felt arms for around my waist and I smiled. Owen ran his hand over my stomach and I leaned back into him.
"Are you working today?" He asked.
"Yes," I said.
"I don't want you overworking yourself sweetheart," he said.
"I know," I said, his nicknames for me always had such a soft spot.
"Okay," he said and kissed my cheek.
"Mommy! Daddy!" Lilian giggled, "can we have breakfast?"
"Sure munchkin, why do you want?" Owen asked and picked her up. I smiled. Owen was such a perfect father. Lilian adored him and looked up to him so much it was so cute.
"Cookies!" Lilian giggled.
"Lily baby we can't have cookies for breakfast," I chuckled.
"I'm going to have to agree with mommy on that one," Owen said, "how about eggs?"
"With extra cheese?" Lilian asked.
"Sure," Owen said. I smiled at my perfect family of 3, soon to be 4, and I couldn't be happier.