𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hi Beautiful

This story has some things that can be very triggering,
So if you don't like those kinds of things I suggest that you don't read this story.
But if you want to read this i apologize in advance,

-The timeline is in Reader's 7th year in Hogwarts.

-This fanfic will eventually go dark so if you're not into that I suggest to Not read this.

*This is my first story so if you find some grammatical mistake I'm so sorry I'll always try to improve.
And English is not my first language

*It's my first story so the writing can also be confusing but i'll try to edit it out.

D I S C L A I M E R:

THIS BOOK is only published here on WATTPAD.(soon to be on Ao3 under the same username) Please if you see my books posted on another platform PLEASE let me know.

I don't give anyone permission to copy or translate my book in any other language and post it on any other platform or here on Wattpad.

TW:
I'll add Some TRIGGER WARNING at the very beginning of each chapter that has it.  if there are some things so you can skip it.

Enough of that I hope you enjoy this
Ily<3 I would love to have my comment section to be filled with your thoughts and reactions and also spam😉 (if you have some questions about this I'll try to answer it.)

-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷-̷

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓾𝓼 𝓢𝓷𝓪𝓹𝓮 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

"Stop Pestering me, you silly girl." He hissed angrily at you, You smirked at him wickedly while leaning closer to him.

"I'm not gonna stop, Till I Make You Mine."
You answered lowly, you look in his eyes deeply.
Your faces centimeters apart, you kiss his cheeks then walk out like nothing happened.
Leaving a frozen Severus Behind.

"We'll see about that, Miss L/n" Severus smirked while looking at the spot you stood.