32.

"So when was the first time, Yoongi showed his rude behaviour?" Jungkook asked, opening the cap of his pen, ready write their answers on his notepad.

"He was in kindergarten, when he shouted at his teacher, in front of all the other students..." Mrs. Min said in a timid voice, looking down at her lap.

Jungkook nodded looking at the sad lady and then looked at Mr. Min, who was no different. Hoseok had told Jungkook about Officer Kim already, and he knew how this whole scenario was taking toll on the couple.

"Why did he shout? Did the teacher tell you something?" Jungkook asked, noting their answer on his notepad.

Mrs. Min and Mr. Min paused for a second, thinking and then exchange a glance at each other before looking at Jungkook, "I don't remember the exact reason, but I do remember he shouted at her in front of all the students, leaving her speechless. That poor teacher couldn't say a word after that." She said, looking embarrassed remembering the scene.

Jungkook frowned a bit, thinking, but didn't say anything and then just wrote it down on the notepad as well.

“Alright?...” he said, then looked back at the couple.

“Tell me more about how you got to know that Yoongi’s behaviour is getting awful every passing day”

“He has always been rude with all the maids, shouting at them, screamin-”

“No no no Mr. Min” Jungkook shook his neck interrupting Min Yongsun, “Tell me the specific incidents you remember, about Yoongi’s outburst.”

Mr. Min paused and then exchanged a bit confused look with wife, but continued none the less. “Yoongi was really rude to Yoonhee. He even hit him whenever he felt like. Once he even hit his head with a-”

“No no no. Before Yoonhee,” Jungkook said, frowning even more at the couple, not accusingly, but he was definitely thinking something. “like, from the time till Yoongi turned 10. That was when you brought Yoonhee home, right?” He asked and the Min couple nodded,
“Yeah so... tell me the incidents, of Yoongi being rude, before Yoonhee came”

The couple again exchanged a confused look, but started nonetheless.

“He was always interested in just materialistic stuff. One day, when he was in 3rd grade, he came really upset from school and... and straight away asked for an iPad.”

Mr. Min said and Mrs. Min nodded, thinking about that day.

“One day, when he was years old, he scolded and screamed at a maid, for breaking his phone screen by Mistake” Mrs. Min said.

“Yeah... I still remember how that poor maid cried that day. She couldn’t control her tears at all.” Mr. Min said, and shook his head, ashamed at his son’s behaviour.

This made Jungkook look at him with narrowed eyes, staring at Mr. Min, who was still looking at his lap, remembering that day. Mrs. Min had the same sad expressions like her husband, and they both didn’t notice the look Jungkook was giving the man.

Jungkook finally looked down at his notepad and wrote everything down.

“Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Min. That’s all for today. When I need you some other time. I would be glad if you two would cooperate.” Jungkook said, still in deep thoughts, though gave the couple a sympathetic smile, before they finally left his office.

Once alone, Jungkook rubbed his forehead, sighing, tiredly, “God this is bad...”

∆∆∆