35.

[A/N: Real story starts now! Get your Tissues ready b!tches]

∆∆∆

“I hate you Yongsun!!! I hate you!!” Chohee shouted at her husband, angry tears leaving her eyes. Again, the couple fought today, coz the money was still not enough to go and get their son back from the orphanage.

The 3 year old Yoongi was standing behind the door, watching his parents fight like every other day He was biting his trembling lip, not knowing what to do. He was hungry but the couple had just been fighting for the past hours to even realise it.

Chohee pushed Yongsun and finally made her way inside the bedroom from the lobby, she saw Yoongi standing there, looking up at her with big glossy eyes. She cried. Cried more picking him up and hugging him tightly crying even more.

“E-Eomma... E-Eat...” Yoongi said and coincidently his stomach growled.

Chohee looked at her son with sad and guilty eyes, “Oh my baby... I’m s-so sorry...” the lady cried hugging Yoongi, but then her mind wandered to Yoonhee. “Would have he eaten something?? Would there be anyone to take care of her Yoonhee ah too?” She couldn’t help but cry even more, now feeling extremely guilty towards Yoonhee, “Eomma is so s-sorry. So S-sorry... Yoonhee ah...” she cried hugging Yoongi.

The poor 3 year old kid just hugged her back, not even noticing how her mother’s attention was still not on him, but someone else, Yoongi was just happy to be in his Eomma’s arms.

∆∆∆

“So today... we will talk about the games you play with your parents! Okay?” The kindergarten teacher said excitedly, smiling widely at the lively kids.

Baby Yoongi looked up at her and then tilted his head in confusion. He then looked around and saw the excitement and enthusiasm in the other kids, raising their hands and even jumping to be asked first.

He looked back at the teacher with a confused pout. Do parents play with their children?

“Okay! So... um.. Haeun!! Tell me honey? What’s your favorite game to play with your parents??”

“Hide and seek!! Miss! Me and Mom are team!! We Hide together!! And Dad finds us!! But he never finds us hehe! He lose always!” The girl giggled jumping and so did the rest of the class and the teacher.

“Lovely! Now now. Soobin! What do you love to play?”

“I love playing doll house! I have a big pink doll house! Papa plays with me! Oh yeshh!! And Mamma scolds me and papa for not letting her play hehe. So then we play together!!” Soobin said standing up from his Cross-legged sitting position.

The teacher and the other laughed again and then the teacher looked at another student,

“Yoongi! Now it’s your turn honey! Tell us what you love playing in your mom and dad?” The teacher asked with an encouraging smile. She knew Yoongi is a very shy kid. Who hardly talked to anyone. Even now he was sitting cross-legged at the end of the class.

Yoongi just bit his lip nervously, and slowly stood up. He looked down, thinking, and subconsciously fiddling with his fingers, not knowing what to say.

“Yoongi...? Go on honey... it’s just me and your class mates. You can share your fun experience with us...” the teacher said with an encouraging smile.

Yoongi gulped, as he could feel everyone’s attention on him. All the kids were absolutely quiet, waiting for him to start, but Yoongi literally didn’t have anything to say Yoongi.

“Yoongi... Is everything okay honey...?” The teacher asked, concerned a bit now. Yoongi looked at her just for a moment and then quickly looked down again, and nodded.

“You don’t wanna share?” Yoongi shook his head as a no.

“Are you shy?” Yoongi nodded, because that was the easiest answer he could muster.

“Okay... it’s alright. We’ll try talking some other day okay?” The teacher gave him a kind smile and asked the poor to sit, calling some other kid’s name next.