17.

Hoseok made his way towards the room and his jaw dropped.

“Why the fuck are you naked?!” Hoseok almost shrieked, face red and Mr. Hobi Jr. was about to rise in his pants.

Yoongi was standing on the bed, butt naked, wearing nothing, literally nothing.

Once Hoseok was in the room, Yoongi glared at him, crossing his arms over his naked chest.

“Why the fuck was I in your clothes?! And why the Fuck am I here!? You kidnapped me you pervert?! Are You insane?! What place is this?!” Yoongi shouted.

Hoseok almost whined because now he was painfully hard, Yoongi’s wee wee was literally right in front of him, along with his thick milky thighs. The beauty was in front of him in full display, yet he cannot touch it.

God, Hoseok wanted to cry.

He took a deep breath to calm down and looked around, finding his T-shirt and trousers, on the floor.

“Yoongi.” Hoseok said through gritted teeth, God he hates how his boner hurts.

“Why are you naked, standing on the bed?” He tried to asked calmly.

“Because they were your clothes and Min Yoongi never wears anything which is not his own!!” Yoongi said and huffed, turning towards the wall, now giving a side view of his big booty to Hoseok.

Hoseok gulped and noticed how his mouth had become dry. God please, his boner was way painful in his tight jeans.

“Okay... fine.” Hoseok tried to breath, closing his eyes, “They were my clothes, they were bad, or whatever... but ... where the fuck is your underwear?” he asked, looking at Yoongi’s face, trying his best not to look down.

Yoongi turned back towards him and gave him a look of disbelief.

“I never wear underwear” He said, as if the most obvious thing in the whole damn world.

And Hoseok choked on air.

“What?! Never!?” Hoseok asked, almost crying. Why the fuck is Yoongi like this?! So weirdly... sinful?! How is he Hoseok supposed to control himself from now on, knowing his husband never wears an underwear underneath anything.

“No. Coz I find it uncomfortable.” Yoongi said and started looking at his fine nails like a diva.

“Okay...okay...” Hoseok said breathing heavily, sweating because of how much he wanted to run to the bathroom right now.

“But don’t y-you think, standing butt naked in front of someone is...w... weird?” The last word coming out like a high pitched shriek.
Yoongi just shrugged, “No? I mean you are a boy, I am a boy, there is no difference-”

“There is a difference!!” Hoseok shrieked again.

He hated how his voice had naturally turned high pitched because of the situation, “There is a huge difference!!” He said, looking at Yoongi’s huge ass.

Yoongi gave him a look of disbelief and sighed. “Give me my clothes then!” He snapped.

“I don’t have your clothes Yoongi, for now please cover yourself with a blanket or something, please.” Hoseok almost begged.
Yoongi rolled his eyes at the overdramatic man and turned around to pick up the bed sheet and cover himself. However the moment he bent down, with his ass facing Hoseok. Hoseok’s legs almost gave up and he ran towards the bathroom, and closed the door with a slam.

                                ※※※

Once Hoseok had dealt with his not so tiny problem, he came out of the bathroom, sighing. That is when his phone tinged with a notification in his pocket. He took it out and saw a text from Seokjin,