sick- w.m

trigger warning- mention of throwing up

Y/n POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. This alone was odd and out of pattern. I was a deep sleeper i could only be woken up when i wanted to be or if something was wrong.

I clenched my jaw as pain shot through my stomach. I led curled up in a ball for 3 minuets trying to stop the pain before jolting up and running to the bathroom.

This woke up Wanda and she followed me into the bathroom. I practically stuck my whole head in the toilet as i started to throw up. "it's okay baby, let it all out" Wanda started to rub my back and after a while i lent back into her body.

She wrapped her arms around my waist rubbing my stomach a little bit to calm me down. She helped me stand up and swirl my mouth out with water before heading back to bed.

I had the covers practically covering my face because of how cold i felt but Wanda insisted that i felt warm to the touch. "you must have a stomach bug. I'll stay off work tomorrow" she whispered into my ear. 

I didn't have the strength to retaliate. Her hand trailing up and down my arm as i slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up once more throwing up and Wanda going through the same routine as before. I then settled in bed till the morning.

MORNING~~~~

There was a knock on my door and it was Nat. Wanda wasn't next to me and Nat said she was in the shower. "Wanda says your not feeling well" her voice was slightly concerned. I slowly shook my head in agreement. 

Even though i considered all of the Avengers as family Nat had always felt so much like a mother to me. She always took care of me beside Wanda and would be stern when i did something wrong.

She sat on the edge of my bed seeing that my eye were already starting to get heavy. She played with my hair as i drifted back off to sleep because she knew that i struggle to sleep without somebody there.

Wanda comes back and thanks Nat for not leaving me and slides into the bed next to me. Ove the next 2 days Wanda and Nat catered to my every need as they nursed me back to full health. On the third day i was bright as day and back to my normal self.