Cold- w.m

All I wanted was cuddles and to be in Wanda's arm's, but I didn't want to ask her as our relationship was fairly new and I didn't know how she would react to such a question.

I quickly came up with a what I would call a pretty good plan to get her to cuddle me without asking directly.

We were both sat in the main room with the rest of the Avengers watching Luca. It was a good film to be fair, but my mind wouldn't shift from Wanda.

We were given the chair big enough for two as everyone else knew we was now in a relationship and thought it would be best.

I slightly rub my arms in an attempt to 'warm myself up' even though I knew if anything I was the perfect temperature and did not need warming up.

The first time Wanda did not notice this so I exaggerated the same gesture which then caught her eye.

"Are you cold honey?" she asked already pulling you into her arms and wrapping a spare blanket around you both.

You smiled at the exact reaction you was hoping to get from her before replying. "slightly". Yelena gave you a smug smile from across the room catching onto what your plan was.

You smugly smiled back telling her she was right about her assumptions and snuggled closer to Wanda.

You turned your attention back to the film where everyone else's eyes were fixed and after 20 minutes felt your eyelids get heavy.

You nestled your head into the crook of Wanda's neck to help shield you from the now harsh lighting that came from the big television placed in the centre of the room.

"what's that noise?" Peter asked the team. They all looked around trying to find the source when all eyes fixed onto you fast asleep in Wanda's arms letting light snores leave your mouth.

They all looked at you in awe as you were known to not sleep well but since you have been sleeping in the same space as Wanda, you have found it a lot easier to fall asleep.

Wanda picked up your limp body removing you from the stares of the team and walked to your room.

She placed you on the bed and covered you in covers and then turned on her heels to exit the room only to be stopped when a hand on her wrist pulled her towards the bed.

"stay" you whispered

She kissed you on the head. "of course"