Pool?- w.m

It was the middle of night and once again sleep would not take over my body. I lay there watching Wanda sleep peacefully. Every so often her eye lashes would flicker a little making me think I woke her up only for her to fall fast asleep again.

I decided as sleep wasn't going to take over my body I might as well do something spontaneous.

I started to unclasp Wanda from around my waist trying not to wake her up, just as I thought I was free she woke up. "darling, where are you going it's like the middle of the night" he voice broke here and there and I melted at her sweet voice.

I pondered whether or not to tell her the truth or just come up with a simple lie. I decided to just tell the truth because she could read my mind if she wanted to any way.

"I'm going in the pool" she looked at me with wide eyes like I had 3 heads. "what are you on about". I giggled at her confusion. "I can't sleep so I'm going in the pool" I say with a wide smirk as I know she disapproves of my decision.

"right now?" I smiled at her questioning. "yes right now" she moved her body to the side and looked at the illuminated clock that was placed on the bed side table. Usually just reminding me off how much sleep I am missing out on.

"Y/n no lay back down it's 1 in the morning" We both knew that wasn't going to happen my mind was set and my excitement to now jump in the pool had taken over my body.

I stood up ignoring her denial of my statement. She sat up as well and I was now the one giving her the strange look.

"well I'm up now might as well join you." She was still grumbly from being awoken from her slumber so I picked her up and carried her down to the floor that held the pool.

We had to be quiet walking past everyone's room In the compound which was hard because I kept knocking into walls and doors. I stubbed my toe on one of the door frames and I've never wanted to curse at the top of my lung that much before.

Wanda laughed quietly at the expression on my face as I tried to hold back the amount I wanted to scream.

We made it to the pool room and I just walked straight over to it. "wait are we not going to change-" But I cut her off my jumping in the pool with her in my arms so we both fully submerged fully clothed.

"nope" I replied as we both bobbed on the surface of the water. She splashed me in the face. "asshole, you could of warned me" I giggled at her playful tone.

We swam around splashing each other and having a water fight.

"what the fuck do you think you two are doing." The voice came from behind me and was laced in a Russian accent. It was Natasha.

It kind of threw me off guard that her Russian accent was so noticeable but I guess she was just to tired to try and replace it with her American one, or maybe she was too tired to notice.

"get out now and go to bed"

We giggled and pulled ourselves out of the pool and wrapped ourselves in warm towels. We got changed and got into bed. Neither of slept that night as we were to busy plotting pranks on Nat for ruining our fun, but I was not tired in the slightest when the sun rose.