tattoos- y.b

Today I was feeling very spontaneous. My girlfriend would be leaving early the next morning for a whole week.

I know it sounds stupid because it's just a week and it is her job. However, I was very prone to nightmares and when she held you in her arms she was like a human shield. She would always grab her knife and shield and lunge into the depths of the war you called your mind whenever you wasn't strong enough to fight by yourself.

She never once complained about being tired the next morning and she would go above and beyond to try and understand why you felt the way you did and what she could do to help.

When you were in a state to talk after one of your nightmares she would often stay up and unravel what happened to find the under lying meaning hiding behind the mask we like to call trauma.

You had a lot of trust issues from growing up in a very dysfunctional household and only recently getting out but when you were with Lena everything felt right. Like no matter what you said she would never judge you. When you didn't know what was going on in your mind she would help fill in the gaps like a crossword puzzle.

You shared a room with Lena and even though it was originally her room which meant it was decorated the way she wished. That was until you got comfy in the living space and helped turn it into a room that you felt represented you as well.

You loved art and anything to do with it. Music was always a yes to you and it helped soothe your ever turning gears in your head. You loved to dance around with Yelena when you was having a particularly bad day.

You danced like a goof. Sometimes you would just jump around screaming the lyrics at the top of your lungs until your voice went hoarse. And sometimes you and Yelena would slow dance whilst you cooked dinner.

You loved everything about art but your all time favourite had to be drawing. You loved paintings but you never where a good painter but you was okay at drawing.

You and Yelena where lead in bed having a Disney movie night. When a sudden idea popped into your head.

You had always wanted a tattoo and now you wanted it more than ever. You wanted one with Yelena to show that you had no plan on leaving her and this was kind of your promise ring.

"hey Lena" your hand tangled in her hair as her head nestled impossibly close in your neck. You wasn't complaining though you wanted any gap between you two to just vanish into thing air. You wanted the skin on skin contact more than anything in the world.

"mhm" you smiled slightly at her sleepiness. You knew that what you was just about to say would snap her out of her daze.

"can we get matching tattoos" I slightly trail off towards the end of my sentence as you where nervous of her response.

"did I just hear you right or am I really tired" she wasn't as surprised as you thought she would but maybe it was just because she thought she heard you wrong.

"we don't have to I was just thinking that it would be re-"

I felt a pair of soft lips on mine and then slowly detach from mine. "I would love to but on one condition"

"what"

"you draw the design"

You smiled at her. She always told you that your art was good but you had your doubts. "I have a few ideas already you wanna see?"

I carried her to my desk where all my art supplies where. She didn't want to leave my touch so stayed latched on to me.

I showed her the designs.

(I hope you like as these are my drawings

(I hope you like as these are my drawings. Whish ever one you prefer is the one you got)

We decided on one and went to get them despite the time. We both ended up getting them done quicker than I thought. I loved them and so did El but Nat was not happy that her sister got a tattoo. Now I had another assassin to fight off. 

A/N 

this one is short but kinda cute. I drew the pictures above so please  be nice. Hope you are enjoying the book so far. Please vote if you like the writing and if you really like it a follow would be highly appreciated.

Have a good day/night and make sure to drink plenty of water and take care of yourself.