drunken mess- y.b

words- 1798

You and the girls had been invited to a party being held by one of your close friends and because you all loved to party maybe a bit too much you happily agreed. You could definitely handle your drinks but you did tend to just over do it.

Most of the time you would be okay but sometimes you did have t rely on your girlfriend (Yelena) to help you get home safely.

Everyone was getting ready In their own rooms until I heard a knock on my door and Wanda appeared not waiting for my reply but I didn't mind we were really close so had nothing to hide.

"how do I look?" she asked whilst giving me a little twirl to show of her red dress that was snug enough to show off all of her features really well.

"you looks amazing wands" she smiled at my response then realised that I wasn't changed yet. "what you wearing" I had been asking myself the same question for the past hour not being able to decide on a outfit.

"uh I don't know can you go get Yelena please" she quickly scurried away trying not to brake her ankle as her heels clicked across the ground .

Before I knew it both of them had appeared at my door. " are you wearing a dress or a suit tonight bub" knowing that I would match her and make my life easier.

" I think a suit tonight what about you"

"I'll wear the same then" I got up from my slumped position on the floor and went to my closet and pondered over which suit to wear.

I decided on a black suit with a red pocket cloth. I quickly did my hair and put on my rings before heading back out my room to make sure everyone was ready as we was on the verge of being late.

But to my surprise everyone was wating for me. As Nat and Wanda walked out the front door towards the care I pulled Yelena into to my embrace to admire her beauty.

"come on lovebirds" nat shouted impatiently. I smiled at Yelena and winked at her before giving her a quick peck on the lips and walking out the door with her on my tail behind me.

We pulled up to the party that was about 20 minutes away and was greeted with loud music and the smell of strong booze.

We all walked in and was immediately noticed by my friends/hostess. We all said hello before going off and meeting other people.

"What do you want" I asked Yelena as I took her hand and walked towards the drinks. "Uh nothing too strong I don't want a hangover in the morning" she giggled towards the end of her sentence and grabbed her a malibu and coke making sure it wasn't too strong. I then grabbed the bottle of vodka and started pouring a lot into my cup and then some coke.

Yelena looked at me with her eyebrows raised at how much I had put In my cup. I ignored her facial expression as I took a sip not breaking eye contact to annoy her.

"let's go find the other two" I said taking her hand in mine to navigate through the crowd of people.

We found them dancing on the dance floor with drinks on their hands. I put my hand out towards Yelena and in a posh voice said " care to dance m'lady" she took my hand and we started to dance.

After two hours of drinking and dancing Wanda and Nat decided to take a taxi home because they had a lot of mission reports to do. But I wasn't done partying yet so managed to convince Yelena to stay out with me knowing full well that she wouldn't leave me at a party by myself especially because I was drunk.

Yelena told me she had to go to the bathroom and to stay where I was so she didn't lose me but as soon as she had gone I went looing for more drinks.