Ki Hong's Idea

REGULAR POV
"What's your idea?" you ask.

"Ok...you ready?" Ki Hong asks.

"Yes!" we all say.

"Are you sure?" he asks. We all look at him expectantly, as Ki Hong clears his throat a couple times. "What?" he asks. We all groan.

"Just bloody get on with it!" Thomas exclaims.

"Fine!" he replies. "Everyone should just give up because (y/n) loves me!" Ki Hong smiles cheekily. You laugh but stop when you see Thomas' and Dylan's glares.

"Not funny..." Thomas says.

"Do you actually have an idea?" Dylan asks, rolling his eyes.

"Actually, I do!" Ki Hong responds.

"Then let's hear it!" Dylan urges.

"Ok. So I think we each should get to take (y/n) on a date. Then, she'll choose who she wants to be with." Everyone pauses, mulling over what he suggested.

"That's actually not a bad idea," Thomas states.

"The amount of faith you have in me is overwhelming." Ki Hong responds, rolling his eyes.

"I think it's a great idea! Good job, Ki Hong!" Dylan exclaims, clapping Ki Hong on the back. Now, everyone looks to you. "What do you think?"

"I think it's amazing! But we need some rules. 1) No sabotaging another person's date. 2) You're not allowed to take me to the same place as someone else, so that way you won't try to one up each other. Last but not least, 3) after this, you all have to promise to stay friends with each other and with me. Okay?"

"Okay," they all reply.

"Who gets to go first?" Dylan inquires.

"I'm thinking of a number from 1-100. Pick a number." you say. Dylan chooses 20, Thomas chooses 55, and Ki Hong chooses 98. "The number is...