Taking it Slow

A/N: (y/f/s/s)= your favorite slow song.

You're having a blast at the club. Who knew Ki Hong was such a good dancer? The energy is electrifying, and you can't remember the last time you danced this much. "I'll be right back," Ki Hong says. You watch him talk to the DJ. The DJ shakes his head, but after Ki Hong hands him some cash, the DJ nods his head.

Once Ki Hong returns, you ask, "What was that about?"

"Oh nothing," he replies. "You'll find out soon enough." Shrugging your shoulders, you just forget about it.

Later, the DJ makes an announcement, "Now, I don't normally do this, but by special request for (y/n). Here's a slow song..."

The DJ plays (y/f/s/s), while you turn to Ki Hong, saying "I can't believe you did this for me! I don't know how you knew this, but I love this song!"

"It was a lucky guess because I love this song too..." You both look at each other with admiring eyes.

"Really?" He nods.

"May I have this dance?"

"Of course," you respond, smiling. He leads you on to the dance floor and pulls you in close. As he has his arms around your waist, you place your arms around his neck and rest your head on his chest, swaying side to side to the rhythm of the music.

"(y/n)?" Ki Hong asks, pulling you out of the lull of the music.

"Yeah?" You look up at him.

"I've dated a lot of girls..." You start to frown. "but you're the hottest, nicest girl out of them all. And I'm not just say that." You blush and bury you head into his chest. "Aww don't hide your blush! It's adorable!" causing you to bury your face into him more. "Please don't hide it..." Peeeking out slightly, you see his face inches from yours. Giggling, you stare into his eyes, and he stares back into yours. "That's better," he smiles. You two just dance, staring into each other's eyes and take in the moment.

KI HONG POV:
God...I'm falling for her and am falling hard. I don't know why but she makes me feel insecure. Am I good enough to be taking her out on a date? I don't know what to do! I want to kiss her so bad, and that red lipstick she's wearing is not helping my situation, but I can't seem to work up the nerve to do it! The last refrain of the song is here already? Shoot! I'm losing my opportunity! I just got to do it. I just have to go for it. And that's when I lean in.....