Surprise!

Rain hits the taxi window as you make your way to the airport. The taxi driver had given up starting a conversation long ago.

I can't believe this is it. I'll probably never see them again. You try to hold back your tears, but it's no use. It was fun while it lasted.

The driver drops you off at your place and you walk inside. When your turn on the lights, your heart freezes.

"Surprise! You didn't think you could escape did you?" Will sneers. "You can't escape your destiny."

"Will . . . Get out."

"What's the fun in that? Besides, this used to be my place, too."

"Emphasis on the used to. Meaning no longer. Meaning LEAVE!"

"Sorry, but I couldn't let you get away from me again."

"Will, I don't want to get back together with you."

Will laughs. "That's funny." He pauses. "You can't be serious." You glare it him in response. Anger flashes in his eyes as he rushes over. He grips his hand firmly on your arm and twists it behind you. You scream out in pain. "If you value your safety or the safety of your new 'friends,' I suggest you do whatever I say," he threatens.

Your heart pounds as you fill with fear. You know what he is capable of. He smiles evilly at you. You take a deep breath and ask him, "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to be mine again. I want you to love me as much as I love you. I want you to forget those new friends you made. If I find out you're talking to them, there will be serious consequences for everyone."

You know you have no choice, so you agree.