Proud, Determined, Jealous, and Happy

Dylan's POV:
I can't stop smiling. The date was a huge success. I make my way to my room. As soon as I open the door, I'm bombarded with questions from Thomas and Ki Hong. "What did you two do?" Ki Hong asked.

"How did it go?" Thomas questioned. I try to play it cool.

"I took her to the amusement park and we went on some rides."

"That's it?" Thomas pushes.

Ki Hong laughs, "I was worried for nothing!" I start smirking and lay down on my bed.

"There's something he isn't telling us," Thomas says.

"Well..." I start. The two rush over.

"What?! What happened?!"

"We may or may not have kissed." I smirk and relish the moment, as their faces contort with jealousy, their eyes burning holes into me.

Thomas POV:
Bloody hell! He kissed my girl!!! I clench my fists, holding back the anger boiling up inside me. I wish I could hit that stupid smirk off his bloody face. "She told me she had a really great time, and then we almost kissed again in the car," Dylan brags. That does it. I need to plan a date that will sweep (y/n) off her feet.

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed." I run off to my room, determined to think of the perfect date.

Ki Hong POV:
I'm speechless right now. How could she enjoy a night with Dylan?! Ugh! "She told me she had a really great time, and then we almost kissed again in the car," Dylan brags. Hell no!! One kiss was bad enough but two?! I hear Thomas saying he's going to bed, and then he runs off. I can't fathom what Dylan has told us. Wait...he said almost kissed for the second one. I'm going to call him out on this.

"So what happened the second time? Did (y/n) have enough of you and couldn't stand kissing you again? Or maybe she's just leading you on." Dylan's smirk falters a bit.

"No!"

"Oh? Am I just confused? Please, enlighten me. What happened exactly?"

"Well we were leaning in, and right before our lips touched, she turns her head, causing me to kiss her cheek instead. But she did blow me a kiss as she left!"

I chuckle, "She's totally playing you."

"No!!"

"Ok ok!" I say, putting my hands up in surrender, "We'll just have to wait and see."

REGULAR POV:
Once I finished getting ready for bed, I plop down on my bed. I close my eyes, but sleep isn't coming. I keep remembering the amazing time I had with Dylan. Then, I start getting excited about my date with Thomas. What is he planning? I bet it will be romantic. Slowly, I drift off to sleep with a smile still on my face.