The Past Returns

"What are you doing here..." you ask, shocked. After months of avoiding him and even taking a vacation to get your mind off of him, here's your ex standing right in front of you.

"(Y/n), I just want to say I'm so sorry for cheating on you."

"Sorry isn't enough, Will."

"Please just give me another chance!"

"No, we're over and have been over for months, almost a year! I came on this vacation to get over you, and guess what! I have!" Even though it is dark outside, you can see Will's face fall.

"What do you mean you've gotten over me?"

"I mean I've met some great guys while I've been staying here." Will becomes furious.

"You can't move on! You're supposed to be with me!"

"Maybe you should've thought about that before you cheated." You stand up and start to head back.

"Where do you think you're going?!" he demands.

"Away from you." You start picking up your pace as you head back to the hotel. You know you need to get away from him and fast. Your ex is quick tempered and can end up being violent.

"How dare you?!" he screams, following you. "You are not allowed to walk away from me like that!" You involuntarily shiver, remembering how possessive and controlling he was. I can't believe I used to love this guy, you think to yourself.

Suddenly, Will grabs your arm roughly and pulls him to you. You try to pull your arm out of his grasp, but it's no use. He's too strong. "Will, let go of me now!" you yell.

"Not until we work this out!" You keep squirming, but Will's grip becomes tighter and tighter, causing pain to shoot through your arm. You glare at him through the light of dawn. His blonde hair is practically glowing in the lighting, but his face is bright red and contorted with rage. His eyebrows, some of the highest eye brows you've seen, are now furrowed with anger.