This Isn't a Movie

A/N: I'm sorry these updates are late but my wattpad has been glitching and not publishing my updates. I've emailed wattpad, so hopefully they'll fix it soon. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this (if it actually gets published).  I'll try publishing again tonight if it'll let me.

REGULAR POV:

"What do you mean you have to go home?" Dylan asks.

I don't want them to worry about me... you think to yourself. "Umm something has come up," you decide to tell them.

"What happened?" Ki Hong inquires.

"Nothing to worry about, but I just wanted to come and say goodbye." All the boys look hurt and disheartened. You start to feel bad. "Don't worry guys. We'll still keep in touch..."

"But I thought you were going to choose someone," Dylan says sadly.

If Will caught me with another guy, I don't know what he'd do, you think to yourself. "I'm really sorry, but we'll have to put it on hold for a bit. This...thing is going to be taking up most of my time."

Ki Hong gives you a half-hearted hug with a scowled etched on his face. "Are you okay, Ki Hong?" you ask.

"I'm fine. I just wish I had known you were going to leave before I had fallen for you,"
Ki Hong says before stalking to his room.

You, Dylan, and Thomas are left there slightly stunned and quiet. Dylan stands up and hugs you, breaking the silence. "I'll miss you so much, (y/n). Promise to text me everyday?"

"I promise," you smile sadly.

"I'll go check on Ki Hong."

"Thanks, Dylan. I'll never forget how kind you are." Dylan gives you a small smile before heading to Ki Hong's room.

You look over at Thomas, who is stilling sitting down. He is looking down at his hands, not making eye contact with you. You sit down next to him and sigh. "I'm really sorry, Thomas." Thomas just sighs. You hug him tight and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for everything..."

You stand up, grab your luggage, and head towards the door. You pause at the doorway, looking back at Thomas, hoping he would come running to say a last goodbye.

This isn't a movie, (y/n). Get a hold of yourself, you think to yourself, as you walk out.