Tanjiro: The Little nightmares

Little: Tanjiro Kamado

Daddies: Zenitsu Agastuma and Inosuke Hashibira

(Inspire by: @SFW_Agere_Anime)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tanjiro still had a family, he used to try littlespace. He grew out of it and threw it all away, but right now, he really wanted to do it.

Tanjiro sat there, sulking at his wall. Dreading every minute till he has to go to bed. He always wanted to protect the people he loves, but sometimes he is the one who wants to be protected. He has been having nightmares lately. Zenitsu and Inosuke came inside the room the 3 shared. Zenitsu has been noticing something off about Tanjiro, but decided not to say anything about it.

Tanjiro was just thinking how great a bottle would sound right now...

"MONJIRO!!!" Inosuke shouted for the 10th time. The shout broke Tanjiro out of his train of thought.

"O-oh, sorry Inosuke." The teenager apologized. Inosuke let out a small 'hmph', before jumping on his bed. The three of them bid there good nights to each other and went to sleep. Two of the Slayers had pleasant dreams, while one did not. The one and only Tanjiro.

He say it, with his own 2 eyes, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and Inosuke, getting eaten alive by a demon. He was frozen, he couldn't move. He jolted himself awake, gasping and panting from the dream. He looked around, to see or smell no demon. Usually, he would have time to hold in his cry until he made it to the bathroom, but not tonight. He burst out, sobbing, loud enough for Inosuke and Zenitsu to wake up. They both jolt awake and make there way to Tanjiro. Little did Tanjiro knew, while he was having his nightmare, he accidentally wet his bed. Zenitsu came up next to him and caressed his right hand softly.

"Shh, Tanjiro, you're okay, it's alright. Shh..." Zenitsu softly spoke. He looked up, shocked to see him. Inosuke came on the opposite side of the bed and wrapped his arms around Tanjiro, rubbing his shoulder in the process.

"It ate you, my little sister... IT ATE ALL OF YOU!!!" Tanjiro cried, even louder, taking a few cries in each sentence. After a few comforting words from Zenitsu, he calmed down. 

"Thank you guys, I really needed that. I'm sorry for waking you." He sighed. He then felt the part where he wet the bed.

"Why is this so cold all of a sudden." Tanjiro shivered. Inosuke gave Zenitsu a 'guilty' look. Zenitsu decided to break the news.

"You...wet the bed, Tanj." He said kindly. Tanjiro widened his eyes and looked down to see his white suit darker in his groin section. He felt like crying again.

"I-I'm so sorry, you two. It was a accident, I-" Tanjiro got cute off by Inosuke placing his pointer finger on his lips.

"It's okay, Gonpachiro. Let's get you changed and back in bed, m'kay?" Inosuke said, actually being nice for once. Zentisu picked him up, Tanjiro placing his legs around his waist, and put his arms around his neck. He was getting littler every second. Zenitsu put him down on the other end of the room while Inosuke was changing the sheets. There was another pair of pajamas with a baby duck on the chest part. He stripped Tanjiro down and put it on him. Tanjiro couldn't help but give him a hug.

"Aw, Tanj! I love you too!" He said as he patted his back.

"Thank you Zen Zen, I-I mean Zenitsu!" He stuttered realizing the nickname he gave him.

"It's alright baby, you can call me that. Zen Zen and Ino are gonna take good care of you." He said as he softened his eyes and rubbed his face. Tanjiro just let himself be little. He started sucking his thumb while he sat on the floor with his legs spread out. Zenitsu kneeled down to Tanjiro's level.

"Can you tell Daddy how old you are, baby?" He said in a baby-ish voice. Tanjiro thought for a moment, and held up 2 fingers.

"What a big boy you are!" Zenitsu praised. Zenitsu then called Tanjiro over to go to a bag for emergencies. Little emergencies in fact. He crawled over to Zenitsu. It was obvious that he wasn't going to go through the night without some supplies. He had 2 pampers diapers, 360 fit, a baby bottle, a pacifier, and a stuffed teddy bear. He gladly accepted the pacifier and teddy bear. But he wasn't sure about the diapers since he actually never wore one since he was an actual baby.

"Baby, it's just a diaper. If  you need to go potty, you can go in here. If it gets dirty, Zen Zen or Ino will change it!" He smiled and showed him the diaper again. He thought it would be nice to have his own bathroom on him. He sucked his thumb again and muffled "Diapee, please."

Zenitsu cooed over how cute he was. "Alright cutie, diaper it is!" He said. Tanjiro then laid down on the wooden floor and Zenitsu changed him. After he was done,  he showed Tanjiro the bottle. His eyes sparkled. "Baba, Baba!" He said as he made grabby hands. Zenitsu nodded and made some warm milk. After a few minutes, he came back with a warm bottle of milk. Tanjiro took out the pacifier and made grabby hands at the bottle. Zenitsu chuckled at his actions and gave him the bottle as he sucked on it happily. When he was finished, he was slowly getting drowsy.  Zenitsu picked him up and pat his back, until he let out a small burp.

"Excuse you!" Zenitsu chuckled. Tanjiro tried to find his pacifier, but it was no wear to be found. He started to whine and cry. 

"Where's Binky?" He pouted. Zenitsu looked around until he found it in a corner. He went to go get it and showed it at Tanjiro. He picked him up bridal style and softly popped it in his mouth. He slowly closed his eyes as Zenitsu started rocking back and forth. He fell asleep as he went to the bed and placed him down. He squished his teddy bear and suckled on his paci, making a sucking sound. Inosuke looked at him in awe, a put his hair out of his face. 

"You're doing a great job at being a daddy." Zenitsu praised. 

"You too, I guess." Inosuke said, learning how to praise someone. 

Thery both cuddled in with Tanjiro and he was happy he had a new family.