Muzan- Don't cry...

Kagaya is not blind in this because I don't know how to write this if he was. (MintyInk_aka_Monty)

 Hurt/Comfort

 Kagaya was near a forest in the middle of the night. He knew it was dangerous, but he had a feeling he needed to be there. He heard someone crying a little further into the forest. He walked towards the crying, seeing Muzan. Muzan was currently regressed. Kagaya could tell because, even though they were on opposite sides, Kagaya was still Muzan's caregiver. Kagaya slowly approached him, not wanting to startle him.

 Muzan saw him approaching and stared at him, tears still falling. "Hey baby." Kagaya said. "What's wrong?" He sat down next to the little, and Muzan cuddled into him. "I's sad." He replied. "Why?" Kagaya asked. "Evwy'ne hates me! Da dwemons scward of me, a-an da humans hate me an w-wont me to disapweah!" Muzan cried. Kagaya looked at the baby, upset he felt this way. "It doesn't matter what they think of you." Kagaya said. "It only matters how you see yourself." Muzan looked up at him. 

"How 'oo swee me?" He asked. Kagaya smiled at him. "You are the most kind and most adorable baby I have ever been fortunate enough to meet." He said. Muzan smiled, snuggling closer into Kagaya. He was tired. Kagaya ran his fingers through Muzan's hair, lulling him further towards sleep. Kagaya stood up, picking up Muzan in the process, and carried his baby towards shelter, for the sun would be rising soon.

Credits to: MintyInk_aka_Monty

Thank you so much again from the bottom of my heart, Monty! You have helped me a lot and if I had money, I'd pay youT-T

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THEIR CONTENT! IT'S AMAZING! 

Also if you see this on their works, it's they're original work so please don't go at them bc I'm basically "stealing" from them0_0'

Have a good Day!