Uzui & Zenitsu- Playdate

(Yes I'm alive. I decided since I have too much request I do both at the same time.)

Zenitsu & Uzui- Littles (2-5)

CGs= Y/n & The 3 wives (Makio, Suma, and Hinasturo) {Yes I am involving you in my crap}

Pika= It was the first thing you saw when he slipped. He remembered it forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zenitsu was asleep on my lap while you carrassed his hair softly. He just finished playing and drank a entire bottle of milk. He was done for the day. I smiled. Ever since I've found out he was a little, things have been going great! I got a ring from my phone which snapped me out of my thoughts. Zenitsu woke up, slowly. I answered as soon as possible so I wouldn't bother him.

--- --- ----------------------------

Hello?

Hi Y/n! Did I bother you?

Not...at...all!

Good! I was wondering if you would like our babies to have a play date?

That sounds wonderful! I'm not occupied tomarrow and neither is Zeni! Is there a specific time you would like?

Hmm, maybe around 4:00? Tomarrow?

Perfect! See you then!

------------------------------------------

"Who was dat, Pika?" the little boy asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. I smiled. 

"It was your aunties! Do you wanna have a playdate tomarrow?" I asked. His eyes lit up as he nodded so fast, his brain might have gone inside out. I giggled. I got him in a fresh pull-up and an adorable onesie saying 'Pika Pika' and put him to bed.

-------------------

"PIKAAA WAKE UPP!!!! PLAYDATE, PLAYDATE!!!" My little yelled happily. I groaned and got up. 

"Morning, baby. Let's get ready!" I said. I picked him up and took him to his nursery and gave him a cute yellow pull up with a white and yellow onesie. I gave him his pikachu paci adn went to the kitchen to get him a bottle. 

It was 1:00, so we had some time to kill. He played with his toys and watched TV for a while. It was 3:30 by the time he finished his nap.

"Alright baby, ready?" I asked.  He nodded as he got his yellow sneakers on and we headed to the car. I put him in his car seat as he had a 30 minute nap. As we arrived at the house, Zenitsu got up excitedly and bounced up and down. I got the diaper bag from the front seat and carried him out.

I rang the door bell to be answered by Makio. She smiled as Zenitsu waved hi with his thumb in his mouth.

"No baby, that's yuckie. Here." I said as I gave him a paci. Makio carried Zenitsu in her arms and kissed him on the cheek. I walked in a set down the diaper bag to see Uzui. I saw him playing with his mice.

"Pikaa!" He yelled happily. I smiled and picked him up and gave him a huge hug. Afterwards, they asked to go to Build- a-bear and get ice cream. I sighed.

"Ask your mommies first, okay?" I said to Uzui. He rushed over to the 3 wives and they said yes. I said yes to Zenitsu. I drove them to Build-a-bear. Uzui got a mouse with a shiny dress and Zenitsu got a bear with a yellow suit. On the way to the ice cream place, they were talking about how they were married. I got them some ice cream and when we got back to the house, they were knocked out. I smiled and picked up Zenitsu.

"It's time to go home for us. Thhank you for inviting us!" I smiled at the wives. They wave me and Zenitsu goodbye. When we got home, he woke up.

"I sleppy..." He yawned.

"I know, baby. Let's get ready for bed." I said making him a bottle. While it heated up, I put him in a diaper and footie pj's. I put the milk in the bottle and gave it to him while he was in his crib. He nodded off to sleep and spit the bottle out of his mouth. I picked it up and gave him his stuffie and paci. 

Goodnight baby!~