Giyuu- Our baby

Requested by: e1ther_wawa

================================

Giyuu was just writing in his littlespace journal, talking about all the things that had been on his mind. His therapist recommended littlespace for him since he has been through trauma as a child. After a while, he started doodling cats and dogs, butterflies and other things of nature. He was slowly reggressing to the age of 4. One of his caregivers, Rengoku came in and noticed him doodling , that was a sign he was slipping. Rengoku smiled his bright smile and sat beside him. 

"Hello there, dewdrop! How are you?" He asked. Giyuu just looked at him and smiled. Giyuu was now the age of 2. He whined a little bit.

"Hungy..." He said before he regressed to the age of 1. Rengoku got the hint and picked him up to go get him some milk. Shinobu passed on their way to the kitchen. 

"Hello, little one~!" She cooed. Giyuu smiled as she kissed his forehead. 

"Kocho! I have a mission on Mount Norikura, may you please watch him?" He asked. Shinobu just smiled. "Of course! Go on your mission!" She said as she took Giyuu from his grasp. Giyuu whined a bit as Rengoku left. He looked back.

"Oh silly me! I forgot!" Rengoku made his way back to the baby and kissed him all over his face, causing him to giggle. Shinobu went to the kitchen and made him some milk in a bottle. She carried Giyuu to a rocking chair as she rocked back and forth as she gave him the bottle.

"Slow down, sweetie. Take your time." She said calmy. Giyuu did as she asked and slowed down his drinking. After he finished, Shinobu put him down for a nap.

Part 2 coming soon!