Beetlejuice-Beetlebaby

OKAY OKAY... I KNOW THIS SAYS DEMON SLAYER AGERE BUT I CAN'T KEEP IT TOGETHER ANYMORE I HAVE TO WRITE THIISSSS (Talking about alex brightman beetlejuice btw)

 I KNOW THIS SAYS DEMON SLAYER AGERE BUT I CAN'T KEEP IT TOGETHER ANYMORE I HAVE TO WRITE THIISSSS (Talking about alex brightman beetlejuice btw)

Requested by: ME

=================================

It was a normal day in the Deetz house. Delia and Charles were out on their "Friday date night", so they had the house to themselves. Beetlejuice was having a rough time staying big today. Lydia was noticing, so she decided to say something.

"Beej, are you alright?" She asked

"Y-yeah babes, what makes you say that?" He lied. She shrugged and continued to draw. It only reminded Beetlejuice how much he wanted to color right now. He couldn't hold it anymore.

"I-I GOTTA GO, SEE YA!" Beetlejuice said as he teleported out of there. Lydia was confused. She went to go find Adam and Barbara. She knocked on the door.

"Come in!" The cheery couple yelled. Lydia came in. 

"Did anything seem off about BJ?" She asked. The Maitlands looked at each other.

"He has been a bit off lately huh?" Adam said. 

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!" All 3 called. Instead of a response, they found a crib right in front of them, to see a Beetlejuice, asleep in it. They all tried to cover their gasps. 

=================================

Beetlejuice eventually woke up. He wandered around to find where he was. He started to cry, but silently. Barbara came in. He felt even worse and broke out crying.

"Hey Hey, shh it's okay love bug~" She comforted. Lovebug? What's happening?

"How old are you sweetie?" She asked. He held up 1 finger.

"Awwww, do you think you can get smaller for me?" He nodded and shrunk to a size Barbara could carry. She picked him up and took him downstairs. Adam smiled when he got down.

"Good Morning, Sleepyhead!" Adam said as he kissed the ghost's forehead. Beetlejuice smiled, Adam never showed this much kindness. Lydia came in with a BUNCH of bags for BJ. Diapers, toys, stuffies, pacifiers, and more!

Adam has already warmed up a cup of devil's milk. Lydia gave him an empty bottle to put the sweet milk in. Lydia then went upstairs to her guest bedroom and decorated it. Now, Lydia was incredibly strong, so she disassembled the crib BJ appeared in, took the parts to the room, and assembled it again. 

Time skip

After Lydia was done, she went downstairs to see a sleeping Beetlejuice, sucking the new pacifier Lydia got him. She smiled and picked him up. She gestured to the Maitlands to come with her to see the room. 

Time Skip after tour because I am lazy rnn

Beetlejuice woke up in his crib, having to go to the bathroom badly. 

"BAB!!!" He cried in an adorable baby voice, calling Barbara. Barbara came running in.

"What is it, lovebug? She asked in a slight panicked voice. Beetlejuice was holding onto his crotch, Barbara knew what he needed. 

"You want a diaper, lovebug?" She asked. He nodded. Barbara picked him up, and put him on the changing table, grabbing 2 diapers, powder, wipes. 

 Barbara removed his striped onesie, and put him in a diaper. Barbara picked him up and hopped up and down as he released his bladder. Barbara put him back on the changing table and changed him again. Beetlejuice yawned and Barbara put him back in his crib. Barbara kissed his forehead

"Goodnight,  my lovebug~"

Any Beetlejuice: The Musical.The Musical.The Musical fans?