Tanjiro- Sweet boy ft.Y/n

Requested by: suckwow

==========================

NOTE: CONTAINS BABYSPACE

=======================

Tanjiro's luck was out. He had to slip BADLY in rehabilitation training, he had to go to the bathroom and he kept sucking his thumb by accident. Y/n was starting to notice so they pulled Tanjiro to the side.

"Pause, I need water!" You said out loud as Aoi to dismiss you both. You walked to the side with Tanjiro.

"Tanji, are you alright?" You asked. He only nodded and smiled a little.  You shrugged and went back to rehabilitation training. He just stood there and started sucking his thumb again. Okay, now you know something is up.

When rehabilitation training was done, Tanjiro rushed to his room. You looked at him confused and rushed after him, slowly but surely. Tanjiro went inside his room and closed the door. You put your ear against the door. You heard the sound of sucking and sobbing. You slowly opened the door to see Tanjiro cuddling on a stuffed animal and a pacifier in his mouth. You weren't gonna lie, he looked really cute. 

"Tanjiro?" You said softly, but still had a tone of surprise. He looked over at you with tears streaming down his puffy eyes. He started crying harder than ever before. You panicked and rushed over to hug him. He was hiccuping and wailing. 

"It's okay, It's okay!" You comforted. After a while, he calmed down. He was too little to talk, as you guessed. 

"Come here, baby..." You said calmly. He sniffed and cuddled into your chest. You rubbed his back softly as he stopped crying. 

"How old are you, sweetie?" You asked. He held up one finger. He must me super stressed...

You picked up the little one and rocked him gently. "Do you want anything?" You asked. He hummed and pointed to his stuffed animal. You picked it off from the ground and gave it to him. He smiled and started babbling as he played with the stuffed toy. You smiled and tried to find him a diaper, since he would probably have an accident since he was this young. You gave him a pacifier. 

"Hey baby, is it okay that I give you a diaper, just in case you have an accident...?" You asked. He shyly nodded. You smiled and laid him down on the bed and changed him. His eyes started getting heavy. You smiled and picked him up once again and swayed from side to side. He fell asleep in your arms. You smiled and kissed his little forehead as you both snuggled on the bed and fell asleep.