Obaini- Come Back soon

Title & Requested by: MintyInk_aka_Monty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Obaini was playing with his pet snake, Kamubaru*, his caregivers, Sanemi and Giyuu were away on a mission. Rengoku was watching him and they had an amazing time! They ate, played, and had a great time! Obaini was really starting to miss his cg's. Rengoku noticed.

"What's wrong, my little sweet potato?" He asked. Iguro cried. 

"M-my Daddies..." He said as he cried into Rengoku's chest. Rengoku cuddled him into his neck and shushed him.

"It's okay, shh,shh,shh,shh,shhhhh....I'm here." Rengoku comforted. Iguro fell asleep in his chest.

"Were home!" Giyuu yelled in his same monotone voice. He wandered around to find their little to see him asleep in his crib. They both smile (execept for Giyuu) They both give Iguro a snake stuffie and a kiss on the forehead.

=============================

HEYYY I'M ALIVE! SORRY THIS REQUEST TOOK SO LONGGGGG

I have a challenge for you! GO TO EVERY COMPUTER IN YOUR HOUSE! YOUR MOM'S YOUR DAD'S YOUR SISTER'S YOUR BROTHER'S COMPUTER AND INSTALL HONEY!!

JK I want you guys to come up with a good title for this story! The winner will get their title posted and tagged, and get a follow! Please do this I'd appreciate it!