Giyu-Alone

!!!TW: This includes SELF HARM,CURSING, AND ABUSE!!!Also contains slight spoilers I'm so sorry, but to make it up to you, I'll write a chapter with no self harm on the same day!!! I'll give warning when it all starts.

Don't worry, my littles and cg's, and down right cuties! I'll always protect you<3 

Requested by:0cxtton1

Daddies: Sanemi and Tanjiro

=======================================

Normal day as a Hashira, always killing demons, dealing with Shinobu's Crap, and always being known as the quiet one. He would have vented to someone about this by now but he had no one. Giyu yawned and decided to go to bed.

!!WARNING: CURSING AND SELF HARM START HERE!! I'll give you a minute if you wanna skip<3

==================================

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" Giyuu's father yelled at him.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD!!! YOU BROUGHT SHAME!!!" He yelled once more then slapped him. He kept hitting poor Giyuu until he blacked out. The last thing he saw was his sister being murdered by a demon. 

Giyuu woke up in a cold sweat. He had hot tears streaming down his face... He couldn't control it anymore the got up and got his sword.

He put the blade against his arm and smoothly cut it. Then he cut again. and again. and again...

.

.

.

Until everything faded to black.

==================================

"TOMIOKA!"

"GIYUU!!"

Giyuu opened his eyes to find Sanemi and Tanjiro looking at him worryingly. 

"W-what happened...?" Giyuu asked.

"You hurt yourself, Tomioka..." Sanemi said in his normal tough voice, but deep down he was heartbroken...

"Giyuu, why would you do such a thing!?" Tanjiro said with a hint of anger in his voice, scaring Giyu. Giyu curled up and started to cry.

"H-hey, I'm sorry buddy, I didn't mean to scare you.." Tanjiro said as he hugged him. Giyuu hugged back, letting himself be little. Sanemi picked him up and swayed him from side to side until Giyuu fell asleep.

=============================

Giyuu woke up in a state of worry, because his daddies weren't there with him, and he felt to little to walk so he started to cry.

"Hey, hey, I'm right here, baba." Sanemi came in and rubbed his back.

"Wanna bottle?" He asked. Giyuu only nodded. Sanemi picked him up and brought him to the kitchen, to find Tanjiro making ramen.

"Good Morning, my sleepyhead!" Tanjiro said as he kissed Giyuu's cheek. Giyuu giggled as a response and drank from his bottle.

After he was done, he got changed for the day. He got into a red sweater, and green shorts and all of them hung out for the rest of the day.

HEY GUYS!!! I'm sorry I was super busy with school and personal life, but I'm back! I'll try to post more!

ALSO TYSM FOR 7K!!!! I didn't know this would be so popular !!!