Rui- Itsy, bitsy, spider

Requested by: kazuma_chan_00

---------------------------------
"My minds made up! I'm going back!" Tanjiro said determined as he got up from his bed and put on his uniform. He was just about to get ready to go back to mount Natagumo to see Rui. Giyuu thought he finally finished him off, but he was wrong. Rui stopped killing innocent lives, and decided to find a way to cope.

Tanjiro was about to get ready to go, but then he snapped his fingers.

"The bag!" He said to himself. He ran back to his room to get a small  bag filled with bottles, stuffies, coloring books and crayons, onesies, pacifiers, and pull-ups. He grabbed the bag and put Nezuko's box down.

"Hey Nezuko,  I'll be back later. Be safe." He said as he left.

At the mountain

Tanjiro got up to the mountain. It felt like he was right back with Mr. Udoroaki. He got to a small house, but enough to fit well over 10 people. He smelled the smell of sadness and loneliness. He sighed and went inside.

Rui was cuddling to his favorite spider, Charlotte, sucking on his favorite pacifier with a spider in it. Tanjiro walked in.

"Ruru, are you here? It's me Tanjiro." He said. Rui was the size of a 1 year old and he crawled out. He smiled. "Ta, Ta!" Rui said. Tanjiro smiled and picked up the little one. 

"Hello, little one! Do you want anything?" He asked as he pointed to his bag and put it down. Rui looked through it and picked out practically all the items. Tanjiro smiled. He filled up the bottle with warm milk over a fire. He held the little one in his arms and fed him. He took a black and red onesie and put it on him. He giggled at the soft and warm fabric. 

Tanjiro got out a blanket and gave it to him. Rui smiled and cuddled with it as he yawned. Tanjiro noticed and smiled. He went to go grab a diaper from his bag.

"Hey ruru? Do you want to wear a diaper?" He asked. Rui looked nervously at the clothed protection, but then nodded slowly. Tanjiro smiled and changed him. Tanjiro picked him up and cradled him softly. He practically fell asleep in his arms. Tanjiro smiled and told him goodnight.