Tanjiro- Fight for me

Requested by: AlexMidoiya

Tanjiro grunted and hissed in pain as he was fighting a demon. It might as well be one of the 12 kizuki! The demon, left to right, slashing and hitting. It was making Tanjiro dizzy, till the point where he passed out. 

======================

Giyuu's POV

I ran as fast as I could to help Tanjiro. I heard he needed backup because of the demon he was fighting. I killed the demon within a second. The next thing  I found Tanjiro on the ground with his sword in hand and sucking his thumb.

=======================

Giyuu took his baby boy on his back and ran to Shinobu's place for him to recover. 

A week later...

Tanjiro's POV

I haven't seen my daddy in ages. I was training with Inosuke and Zenitsu and SHinobu was helping. Right now, I was alone...No daddy... I needed to slip, so I grabbed a pacifier and started sucking.

==================

Shinobu was doing her daily chores, checking on patients, making medicine, ect. She walked into Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke's room. She saw Tanjiro sucking on a pacifier and cuddling to a puppy stuffie. Tanjiro looked petrified. He started crying, Shinobu came over toward him and put her arm around his shoulder. He eventually calmed down, but still sobbed.

"YuuYuu! M-me want YuuYuu!" He sobbed. Shinobu looked confused. 

"Who's YuuYuu?" She asked. He kept asking for Giyuu. Shinobu eventually understood and got one of her girls to get him. Giyuu barged in and held Tanjiro until he fell asleep.

======================

Giyuu explained everything about how and why he regressed. She understood and he was okay with her being a babysitter.