Nezuko- Shrinking in your arms ft.Y/n

A/N !!! DO NOT IGNORE!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THIS CONTAINS KNY ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT AND MANGA SPOILERS. IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN EPISODE 7 OR READ CHAPTER 9-11, I RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT READ THIS STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING!

If you guys need help on were to watch it, I personally use Hulu, but there is also Crunchyroll, and Funimation. Hope you can watch them soon!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ever since Nezuko went full on demon with Daki, one of the 12 kizuki, me and Tanjiro were worried of what was going to happen to her. Tanjiro and I went to race after her to see her about to devour a human. Tanjiro takes out his katana and puts it in her mouth. Nezuko was fighting against her own brother! The sound hashira, Uzui Tengen came towards us, and him being really "flashly" says...

"Wow, this is your sister? How unflashy is she?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"NOT THE RIGHT TIME, TENGEN!" I yelled at him. Couldn't he see we had bigger issues than her flashiness?! Tanjiro just kept repeating "Go to sleep!" "Fight it!"

"Since she won't calm down,  try to sing her a lullaby or something." Uzui suggested before Neuko had all 3 of us out a window. Poor tanjiro. I was holding her hands tight as i pinned her down to prevent herself to killing her poor brother. There was nothing we could do. Nothing was reaching her. Then I remembered what Uzui said.

"Sing her a lullaby or something."

.

.

.

"H-hushabye..." 

"Baby Bunny on the hill.." I grunted as I tried singing her favorite lullaby when she was in littlespace. I grabbed her hands and tried to make her stop grunting.

"Tell me.. why your ears are so very long."

"B-because, ngh, when my mother was expecting me...she-"

She banged her head to Tanjiro's nose. She still wasn't listening to me. Tanjiro tried to join me in the lullaby.

"-dined on long leaves from a tree." We sang together. 

"and that is why my ears are so very long!" Nezuko opened her eyes as she flashbacked to when you were rocking her and holding her. 

================================================

"My sweet, little, Nezuko." you giggled at her as she was slowly getting drowsy.

Hushabye

Baby bunny on a hill

Tell me why your ears are so very long

because when my mother was expecting me

she dined on long leaves from a tree

and that is why my ears are so very long...

================================================

(BTW, heres the vid if you don't remember it or have not seen it:3)

===============================================

Nezuko froze. She looked shocked, suprised, upset, so many emotions, that I couldn't even tell. Tears started to well up in her eyes. She started wailing and sobbing up a storm. I go over to Nezuko and lift her up to my lap. I rubbed her back with my hand and with the other stroking her hair. She kept sobbing on my haori, but I didn't mind. She started to shrink, so I knew she was feeling small. I pick her up and bounce her up and down to help her fall asleep while humming a simple lullaby. She fell asleep, but she was sucking her thumb, so I knew she needed a pacifier. Tanjiro would never judge Nezuko, regardless, so I think I can trust him. 

"Tanjiro, I need you to do something for me please. Grab that brown bag for me, please?" I asked politely. Tanjiro nodded and got the bag. I pulled out a pink pacifier with a faded red and white. I hold Nezuko in my arms, as if she were a real baby and popped it in her mouth. Tanjiro smiles at her baby form sister. 

====================================================

Zenitsu and Inosuke finally made it and say Nezuko in her form. They were both confused, but too scared to question. Tanjiro and I together were scary if they made fun of her.