Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke: Parenting ft,Y/n

Y/n pov

"CAW, CAW, NEW DEMON IS CAUSING TENTION IN AREA! CAW CAW, NORTH! RUN NORTH!!" The crow yelled. I put a finger in my ear to make sure I still had hearing.

"Let's go, Y/n!" Inosuke yelled.

"WHAT!?" I yelled. He just dragged me outside while I was recovering. 

============================

Zenitsu's ear twitched. He started to whimper and cover his ear. I kept my guard up as the trio huddled around each other and me and Nezuko were back to back, ready to attack. A demon, out of the blue, pounced on the trio! Nezuko went to go check on them while I attacked the demon.

(Time skip cause I can't write a fight scene🥲)

Before the demon was decapitated by me, they shot a fireball at the trio. I rushed over to them to see a pile of their clothes on the ground. I see something moving the the pile of Tanjiro's clothes. I shield my weapon, ready to attack. A tiny Tanjiro, popped out and it put me off guard. He sees my weapon and starts to cry, terrified. I put my weapon back in it's place and tried to shush him. I picked him up and rocked him gently until he fell asleep on my chest. Nezuko shrieked through her muzzle as she was rocking a crying zenitsu and crying inosuke, until they also went to sleep.

WHAT THE HELL!?

Part 2 i promise