Rengoku- You are my sunshine

(BY: MintyInk_aka_Monty)

---------------------------

Uzui was currently on a mission and Rengoku was starting to miss him. He really wanted to regress, but he didn't want to on his own! He couldn't help it and felt himself start to regress. In his younger mindset, he started to miss his caregiver more. He didn't know when Uzui would return, but he went to sit by the door to wait, hoping for him to be back soon. Meanwhile, it was raining whilst Uzui made his way back home after completing his mission. He couldn't wait to get back to his flashy boyfriend! When he got there, he opened the door, seeing Rengoku sleeping against the wall. He Quietly chuckled, picked him up and placed him down on the bed in their room, then changed into dry clothes before pulling Rengoku into a hug. Rengoku cuddled into. him, still fast asleep. 

Rengoku started to wake up, starting to stretch but felt arms wrapped around him. He turned towards the person, getting really happy when he saw that it was Uzui. "Dada!" Rengoku called, waking Uzui up. "Yes, Sunshine?" Uzui asked, immediately alert when Rengoku woke him. "You're back!" Rengoku exclaimed happily. "I am, Firefly." Uzui assured him. "Now, is there anything this flamboyant kid wants?" "Sweet potato!" Rengoku exclaims. "Certainly. I will make you the most flamboyant sweet potato you deserve!" Uzui went to the kitchen to prepare the sweet potato for hiss little one, Rengoku following him, intent on helping. Uzui obviously wasn't going to let him do any of the dangerous stuff that could potentially cause him harm, but he knew his little helper wasn't going to not try to help him, so he just let him gather the ingredients and apparatus needed for the preparation of the meal. After the sweet potatoes were complete, they went to the table to enjoy the food.

----------------------

Sorry I was ded but yay new update! (Follow Minty please! Their content is amazing and they have helped me out so much!)