Obaini- Desperate for your love

CREDITS AT THE BOTTOM LITERALLY TYSM

Requested by: Aarontheratking

It was the Hashira meeting for the trial of the boy called Tanjiro Kamado, who was harbouring a demon. Obanai was sitting in a tree, trying hard not to slip as he listened to what the other Hashira said, pitching in now and again. He really needed to regress, but he would not let anyone see him in such a vulnerable state. Unless that person was Mitsuri, who was his caregiver. 

Ubuyashiki arrived and everyone bowed for him, Sanemi forcing Tanjiro to bow as well. After Master was greeted, he informed the Hashira that he was fine with Tanjiro and Nezuko for Nezuko hadn't harmed anyone. Majority of the Hashira disagreed with him, Obanai included. Obanai wanted the Kamado boy to be delt with as quickly as possible so that he could spend the day with his mama, but he didn't want the boy to be let off as if he had done nothing!

 Sanemi tried to bait Nezuko into bitting him, to prove that demons can't be trusted. Tanjiro tried to get to Nezuko so Obanai held him down. Not with his usual force, though strong enough to stop Tanjiro from moving. He could feel himself get closer to regressing the more time went by. If this didn't end in a few minutes, he was positive that he would end up regressing in front of the other people that were there. Tomioka pulled Iguro away from Tanjiro. Obanai pulled his arm out of Tomioka's grip with a pout. He could feel himself regressing. 

Fortunately, the meeting was over though, for the demon, Nezuko, had proven she would not harm humans. Now, all he needed was to get through the Hashira council meeting without revealing his young state of mind and then he could spend the rest of the day with Mama. Throughout the Hashira council, Mitsuri could tell Obanai was acting a bit off. Luckily, none of the other Hashira seemed to notice. Once the meeting was over, the Hashira started walking out in various groups, all except Obanai who didn't get up from where he was sitting. 

Mitsuri walked over to him, getting his attention. He made grabby hands towards her, indicating he wanted to be picked up. This confirmed her suspicions that he was currently regressed. She picked him up, cooing at how cute he is as she did so, and she carried him to her estate. "Baby, how old are you?" She asked him.

 After thinking about it for a few seconds, Obanai put up three fingers. He shook his head and put one finger down, leaving two. Mitsuri nodded, and still holding him, made her way to the kitchen to get the little some milk. She poured the milk into a bottle. She gave it to Obanai, not warming it up for he preferred it cold. As he started drinking it, he was struggling to keep his eyes open. "It's ok, you can take a nap." Mitsuri told the little in her arms. "Sweep wid me?" He asked. "Sure, little one." She smiled. AS they lay down, Obanai had just finished with the milk, so Mitsuri put the bottle down. As she laid back down, Obanai cuddled into her arms, almost instantly falling asleep. Mitsuri smiled at how cute he was, falling asleep shortly after.

MADE BY: MintyInk_aka_Monty