Chapter 3: Crazy Woman

(Hellix' POV)

Life at school is really boring.

In fact, I don't want to study again, since the subjects I am taking here is what I took in UK when I was in grade school. And I finished my online college school in UK while I am studying here in the Philippines.

I am a degree holder now, I studied Political Science and I took 5 acceleration exams since gradeschool to highschool which I passed.

But my Lola enrolled me here in Hellder Academy for me to experience normal schooling without taking any acceleration exams.

In short, I am back to Secondary School. -_-

“Why did they spray an anti-insects here in the classroom? Alam naman nilang we're having a class today. It's hot!”-A girl with a pink hair shouted.

Yeah, it's hot, the room was open because the smell of the spray is still all over the place.

“Truth Sissy! Can we report the maintenance to the office para madala?!”-Another unknown specie.

“Huhuhu! My make up, it's ruined! My Prince Hellder will be disappointed to my face.”-I don't know if her face is still a face or a drawing book already.

Tch. This annoying noisy trio.

I looked outside the window, only to found out that the woman from the other classroom opposite to us is having a throwing party in their classroom.

She's laughing silently with another crazy girl beside her while crampling more of her papers.

Tch! What a waste of a tree.

When she stand up and was about to throw a paper infront, she suddenly looked at me.

I frowned at her.

Maybe now, She's thinking that I will report her to Grandma.

I saw her teacher walk towards her, but she didn't noticed it because her eyes is too focused on me.

Yeah I know you have a handsome husband, Amarah. >:)

Her attention shifted from me to her homeroom teacher. I don't know what they're talking about, but after a minute, she went out of her classroom again, frowning.

I smiled at her foolishly, so she was even more annoyed.

Strike 2! Yesterday she was driven out of the room because she slept in the class, and today another fault.

Seriously? Did she came to school just to go out?

I looked infront of the class again, not knowing that she will going to throw a big pile of paper on me.So I gave her a bad look and whisper "YOU'RE DEAD!"

But she just post a smile of triumph on her annoying face.

You're really dead Woman! >________<

-----------

(Kaye's POV)

“Lolo, can you please renovate our building as soon as possible with a farther distance?”-Sabay-sabay kaming napatigil sa pagsubo ng magsalita si Hell.

Paano ba naman kasi, hindi to palasalita pag kumakain kami, kapag tinatanong lang siya, sasagot nga siya,pero ilang words lang tas tatahimik na ulit.

Uminom muna ng tubig si Lolo Howard bago nagsalita.

"Why Apo? Is there any problem with our school building right now? The architects and engineers who worked for it is one of the highest paid engineers in US and Russia they never fail at work."-Lolo Howard

Napakaarte -_- Kala mo naman siya yung mag titibag ng building pag nagkataon.

“Yes they're at fault Lolo, in fact the distance of the Building U is too near that someone from the other classro--asfdgdhfbxhd.”-Tinapalan ko kaagad ng malaking fried chicken yung bibig niya bago pa siya makapag-sumbong kayla Lolo.

“Hehe, gutom lang po si Hell, I mean si Hellix kaya di niya na alam yung sinasabi niya.”-nangangatog yung mamantikang kamay ko habang nakatakip pa rin sa bibig niya.

Huhu. Hindi kaya mabulunan to sa laki ng fried chicken na pinasok ko sa bibig niya?

"Gdhdvsgdjebdhd"-Hell, wala akong naiintindihan sa sinasabi niya, pero alam kong konti nalang mapapatay niya na ako dahil sa tingin palang. Hindi niya rin mahawakan yung kamay ko kasi maarte to at ayaw ng oily foods.

Nakikiusap yung tingin ko sa kaniya.

Huhuhu! Wag mo ko isumbong pleaseeee. Ayokong mag stay at home nanaman para i-tutor nalang.

Tawa ng tawa sila Lola pati na sila Tatay Ador, kunwari tumatawa din ako, pero yung totoo lalabas na yung puso ko sa sobrang kaba.

In one, two, three!!

Binitawan ko na siya agad at nag tatakbo na palabas ng bahay. Bahala na kung anong mangyari, basta ang mahalaga, makatakas na agad ako.

"COME BACK HERE AMARAHHHH!"-Umecho sa buong kabahayan yung boses nya. Kaya lalo kong binilisan yung pagtakbo.

Buti nalang bukas yung gate kaya di na ako nahirapang tumakas.

Sorry Hell, maliit lang ang napangasawa mo, pero maliksi 'to Boy! HAHAHA!

Tumakbo pa ako ng mas mabilis, pero ang malas lang kasi natalisod ako sa batong nakaharang sa daan. Kaya naabutan na ako ni Hell.

Pilas ang tuhod ko. Ang sakittttt. T3T

----------
(Hell's POV)

She's blowing her wounded knees when I went to her. Almost teary-eye.

She's running too fast and then suddenly she fell on the ground, so I know that she's literally in pain right now.

I put her arms around my neck and lift her up. “Tsk tsk tsk. Stupid Woman.”-I said

“A-ang sakit Hell!”-She's almost crying, but she's trying to stop it....

Just like before....She's still trying to look brave even if she's in pain.

I looked at her and sarcastically asked, “Whose fault?”-and continue to walk towards home.

“M-mine.”-She answered.

I keep silent until we reached our bedroom.

We received a lot of questions from Lola and Lolo. They looked worried, but I only gave them an answer. “Nadapa. I'll clean her wounds.” and then we went upstairs.

After we reached our bedroom, I clean her wounds.

“S-sorry nga pala kanina. K-kasi nilagyan kita ng pagkain sa bibig.”

I just gave her a bad look, but I didn't speak any words and continue to put a band aid on her wounds.

“Take a rest first, I'll go and get some foods since you didn't finished your food earlier.”

“O-oo nga, kung di mo pa ipapaalala, di ko mararamdamang gutom pa nga ako. Hehe.”-Her expression quickly changed. She's now smiling.

“Tch.”

As soon as I turned my back from her, a little smile form on my lips.

She's really crazy...

---------------