part 78

enola and i had been with theo, blaise and pansy in draco's room whilst he was out in diagon alley with his mother. they had tried giving me ways to get out but every possible exit was guarded or blocked off. i hoped for a miracle. we were all laughing at something blaise had said when the door opened and closed quickly. draco came in and walked over to me before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room. " the weasley's and jordan were in that joke shop today, they know you're alive. mother and i went in and told them about everything " he blasted. " and how did they take it? " i asked hopefully. " honestly, i think they thought you was dead. they were in the shop working when we went in " he replied, sounding sorry. " and toby? what about him? ". " who's toby? " he asked. " he would've been with lee, he works in the shop too. tall, brown hair- ". " oh him! well i think he's the only one who had hope and believed that you were alive and well ". " of course " i sighed as draco wrapped his arms around me. " i told them about enola and max too, they're glad you've got each other and want you both back safely ". " are they going to write to me at least? " i asked as he pulled away. " i don't know " he whispered. i nodded slightly as he sighed, " come on, let's go see what the others are up to ".

" what was that all about? " blaise asked as we re-entered the room. " nothing, don't worry about it " draco replied as i walked over to his desk. he followed me over as i sat down. " you okay? " he asked as he placed his hands on the top of my shoulders. " yeah " i whispered as he moved and leant against the desk. " why don't you write to lee? or toby even, might do you some good " he replied as my gaze met his. i nodded and took a piece of paper. draco kissed my head and left me to it; walking over to the others and enola.

" dear toby,
i'm okay, some friends from hogwarts are here and they got me out of harm's way. i can't tell you where i am- trust me i've tried but every time i write the location, it fades away from the parchment. i can't even tell you who lives here; i feel this quill is jinxed. somebody ( you can guess who ) told me that himself and his mother came into the joke shop earlier today and told you what had happened to me; this should give you an idea of where i am and who i am with. he also told me that you seemed to be the only one who believed and had hope that i was still alive; i thought the others would too but he made it seem like they were not really bothered by it; that they're going ahead like normal.

i'm sorry i couldn't be there on opening day after the break, i would've really loved to see it but the circumstances made it quite hard. how are you? i would like to hear from you, even if it's just a short note. that night was fun, i really enjoyed it until... that moment. i still your face crying at the play when it had only got to about half way and you told me what would happen; merlin i thought it was hilarious.
i'm so sorry but i don't really have anything left to say after what the boy who visited you earlier told me; i just wanted to write to you and tell you that he did in fact tell me that he had been to see you and explained everything.

thankyou for not giving up on me. i promise i will get enola and myself, out of here.
all the love in world,
y/n x ".

toby's pov
" thankyou for not giving up on me. i promise i will get both enola and myself, out of here. all the love in the world, y/n ". i finished reading y/n's letter as tears welled up in my eyes. i placed the paper on the table in front of me and ran my hands over my face. " she's got to be at malfoy manor; draco and mrs malfoy are the only people who came in and mentioned anything about y/n and said she was with them! that's the only place of theirs that she can be " i blurted as i stood up and paced the length of the living room. " at least she's safe and we know where to look " lee spoke up, his voice shaking. a sob broke through the air as i turned around to see george's head in his hands and his shoulders were shaking.

" i was supposed to protect her " he cried as fred tried his best to comfort him. " hey it's alright, no one could have known that would happen- ". " but if i hadn't kissed her, i would've seen him coming and would've been able to save her ". " george, she's your fiancée! you shouldn't not kiss her whenever you want. even you couldn't have known he was coming " i said as i sat down next to him, my own tears threatening to spill. " we need to go to her. we have to devise a plan. we need her back " fred stated as we all agreed. " when shall we go? " lee asked. " well we've only just opened so how about sunday- ". " no we need to go as soon as possible. i don't give a shit if the joke shop has only just opened, we go now! " i snapped as they all turned to face me. " toby we- ". " if you aren't coming now then i'm leaving and going on my own " i stated as i walked out the door and apparated to grimmauld place.

i ran up to my room and began packing a bag of my necessities that i would definitely need. " master toby, are you leaving? " kreacher asked me as he came in. " i'm going to get y/n home, kreacher ". " oh thankyou! bring mistress black home! " he wailed as he hugged my calves. " take care and both get back safe " he said lastly before leaving. " i'm coming y/n. i'm coming " i sighed before leaving grimmauld place and walking as far as my legs would allow me.