part 23

shattered. i stood and watched in disbelief as the boy i loved failed at making me jealous. he didn't make me feel jealous, he shattered me. he pushed the girl away immediately and stood up, his eyes immediately landing on me as his mouth opened to say something but his words failed him. i was frozen. he started walking towards to me, his eyes tearing up as he grabbed my arm. i snapped out of my trance and ripped my arm out of his grip and ran out of the common room and down to the dungeons. " pure blood " i said to the portrait blocking the slytherin common room. it swung open revealing a beautiful green room with gold features and statues. " y/n? are you okay? what are you doing in here?" pansy asked me, getting up and hugging me. " a-are draco and bl-blaise in their room?" i stuttered, tears still filling my eyes. " yeah, they're in there " she said softly. " okay, thank you " i croaked as i left and ran up to their room. i knocked on the door harshly and rubbed my thumb against my palm roughly- my breathing unsteady until blaise opened the door. " y/n? what are you doing here? are you okay?". " i-i'm sorry i- i didn't know who- who else to go to and i couldn't st-stay in there and i-" i stuttered as he pulled me into his arms.

i let the tears fall onto his shirt as he just held me, not saying a word. he walked us into the room and closed the door. draco started calling blaise from the bathroom but stopped when he walked out and saw me. " y/n love, are you alright? " he asked softly, coming over to me. " come on " he continued, walking me over to the spare bed in their room. we all sat down and they listened when i explained what happened. " you're staying here tonight. you can sleep in this bed, we don't use it " draco said softly. " i'll go and get your robes and everything else you need for tomorrow " blaise said getting up. " don't do anything please ". " of course not " he smiled and left. " come and sit here, i'll read to you " draco said, patting the space on the bed next to him whilst grabbing a book from the bedside table. " here you are, hermione got all the girl thingys you might need " blaise said, laying them on the floor next to the bed. " thankyou " i chuckled lightly.
                                ~•~
" y/n? are you nearly ready? " i heard blaise calling from the room. " yeah just give me a minute " i shouted as i finished curling my hair and applying makeup. i walked out and grabbed my bag and turned to them. " damn someone wants to show him what he's missing " draco said as his mouth hung open. " shut up " i laughed. " come on, i'm hungry " blaise said walking out. we all walked down to the hall when i ran into luna. " hi y/n " she said in her dreamy voice. " hey luna ". " i heard what happened. are you okay?" she said softly. " i'm fine thankyou luna. how are you?" i replied, changing the subject. " very well, thanks. well, i'll see you later " she replied, waving as she left. " walk in there like the bad bitch you are and show him what he's missing. we're right behind you " draco said as nudged me forward. i rolled my eyes smiling and started making my way in. " well you got his- and everyone's attention " blaise whispered.

" where were you last night, y/n " fred asked as i sat down next to ginny. " yeah, you didn't come back to the room " lee continued. " i bunked over at a mates. didn't feel like staying last night " i said, looking down and playing with my fingers. errol, the weasley family bird, swooped in and crashed into a platter of toast. " look! weasleys got a howler " seamus shouted as the bright red envelope dropped right in front of george. i looked up and winked at hermione and she bit back a laugh. " i'm not opening it ". " i ignored one from my gran once, it was horrible. you can't get away from them " neville spoke up as i too, muffled a laugh. " oh bloody hell " george groaned. " alright. well here goes nothing " he mumbled as he slowly pulled the sticker off. the letter jumped out of his hands and formed a mouth- then came molly's voice.

" george fabian weasley! why on earth would you want to break y/n's heart? i've always wanted for you two to be together and now you've messed it up! how dare you upset that girl! i am absolutely disgusted that you had the nerve to even try and make her jealous! let alone kiss someone else whilst you are still with her! i swear you better make it up to her before you come home for the break. if you don't then we will be having serious words and i mean it! i better hear a reply from you when you have sorted it out! " molly shrieked at george's embarrassed face. the letter then turned to me and calmly said " oh, and y/n, i hope you are alright dear. send me a letter if you need anything " before turning back to george and ripping itself up into shreds. they all sat in silence as me and ginny just looked at each other. " right uhm- let's go to the common room until period one " hermione said. " good idea " i said as we got up.

" y/n, y/n can we talk? please listen to me " george begged as he ran to me when we all got into the common room. my eyes teared up at the sight of him he looked like he hadn't slept all night, the bags under his eyes were deeply purple and blue and his beautiful features were now sunken. " please " he whispered as i looked up at him. " this isn't fair george. no, you get to cry? you kiss someone else and you get to cry?-" i croaked, tears falling. " it got out of hand y/n please. i didn't expect her to kiss me, i pushed her away as soon as i realised what had happened. i hated it y/n please-". " you know, i went to draco and blaise because i knew that they would be able to help. you know that they're like brothers to me ". he just stared at me, a look of love and regret hiding in his eyes behind the tears formimg. " you know, today i had a date set up for us. i was going to tell you how i really felt about you- i even fucking wrote it in ink for you to have " i shouted. " do you want to hear? i'll say it now if you want ". " y/n-".

" i never realised how much i actually loved you until that night in the storm- even if all we did was dance in the rain. it felt like a dream come true to me george. it was ethereal. i've never felt more safe with anyone than what i do with you. when i hug you, nothing else matters. i feel like i'm floating! when you kiss me, butterflies fill my stomach and it just leaves me so happy. when you look at me, i still get so nervous and shy. i've never loved someone as much as i do you.  and if you could see that then you would see that those other boys don't matter to me because they're not you! i don't want anything that isn't you! you're like a fucking drug to me! " i cried and pounded my fists weakly into his chest. i kept hitting until he grabbed my wrists and pulled me into him, wrapping my arms around his neck and his around my waist. he lowered us to the floor as i cried and he choked down the lump forming in his throat. " why did you do it?" i whispered as i pulled away. " i don't know i- i wasn't thinking straight and i-it was stupid and i hate myself for doing it ". i looked down again as he sighed. " shall we start over? take it slow this time?" he asked. " what?" i replied. " shall we start this again? ". i nodded. " okay well i'll give you your space today and you can come to me when you're ready " he said kissing my head. " okay?". " okay " i whispered as he got up snd left with fred. " come on y/n, we have to go to potions " ron said, lifting me up of off the floor and handing me my bag. " thank you ".