part 3

⚠️minor cursing, mentions of blood⚠️

" i don't care about you and angelina! i'm sorry, but i really don't! she's got you wrapped her finger and you don't even realise it! the amount of times she's cheated on you and then makes you feel bad! she's toxic to you fred, why can't you see that? i hate what she's doing to you. it's not fair!" george suddenly shouted. " boys will be boys. they'll sort it out in a minute " molly said, rolling her eyes and laughing a little. then, we heard a loud crash- " fred! get off of me, you lunatic ". " oh gosh, maybe not " molly blurted as we rushed upstairs to the twins room.

fred had pushed george into the set of drawers by his bed and was punching him. before he could throw another fist at george's face, i ran forward and stood in front of george. " fred! what the fuck are you doing!" i screamed as he stopped fighting and looked down at me. his features softened as his sad eyes met me beneath him. " please, just calm down " i said as i put a hand on his chest and walked him over to his bed. " ron! come here " i shouted as molly stood in the doorway, fixing the drawers. " will you need help dear?" she asked me, pointing towards george's bloody nose. " no i think i'll be okay, thank you ". " bloody hell " ron said as he rushed over to fred's side. " keep him here, calm him down. i'm going to clean george up ".

" hey, you're okay. come on, come with me " i said as my hands left his face and took his hand on mine and lead him down the hall to the bathroom. i walked in first and starting filling the sink up with warm water. george closed the door behind us and leaned against the door. " hey, sit down " i said softly, pointing the bath tub. he perched himself on the edge and watched me closely as i made my way around the bathroom, getting the supplies i needed.

he took a deep sigh and rested his head in his hands, arms on his legs. i walked over to him and lifted his face with my free hand. " this is going to hurt a bit, squeeze my arms if you need to " i said softly, sitting on the floor in front of his beaten face. i started lightly dabbing the wet cloth over his face, cleaning up the blood. i saw his features scrunch up as i did so " hey, you're okay. squeeze my arm ". " i don't want to hurt you " he replied as he leaned over me to take the towel off of the counter top. i let out a small laugh which made a smile creep it's way onto his face, dragging the sides of his lips up.

" there we go, i just have to fix your broken nose. is that okay?". " do what you need to, love ". " this will hurt a lot more so i'm sorry " i said as i took my wand from my pocket. " episkey ". " fuck!" george shouted as a loud crack filled the air as he clutched his nose in agony. " i'm sorry " i said as i emptied the water from the sink and put the towel away. " come here " i said as i walked back over to him with my arms open. his face lit up and took my hand and pulled me into his lap. he immediately wrapped his arms around my torso as i did the same, sat on his thigh. i ran my hand through his soft, bright hair to hear him let out a small, deep hum.

i stopped scratching his head and just let his hair stay tangled around my hand. he reached his hand up to mine and moved my hand to continue. i giggled as i felt him smile against my stomach. " i like this, i should get hurt more often if this is what i get after ". " you don't have to get hurt to get this you know " i replied, laughing. he lifted his, now fixed, face up to look at me, his chin pushing slightly into my chest with the biggest smile on his face. " i don't?" he whispered softly. " definitely not " i replied leaning down, whispering back into his ear.

he let his hand travel up my waist, to my shoulder and then to my face, leaving goosebumps in the trails. he traced my jawline with his index finger and then took my face in his hand and slowly started pulling my face down towards his. i let him, i wanted this. my stomach was already filled with butterflies from the actions beforehand. knock knock. " is everything okay in there? " molly said from the other side of the door. " yeah, everything's fine. we'll be out in a second and you'll see your handsome son looking normal again " george replied, smirking at me. i rolled my eyes and laughed. he stood up as i started making my way towards the door, he grabbed my waist and angled my face up to his. his lips brushed against my ear as he whispered " we'll finish this later ", sending a shiver down my spine.