Perfectly Complicated

Chapter 13:

After we signed the papers Melanie left to finalize the paperwork and pick up the keys. When she had them Theodore and I drove down to our new house to check it out. When we arrived at the gate I pressed the intercom and Melanie buzzed us in, we drove through the driveway arriving at our new house. Every time we drove closer the house got bigger and bigger. She had opened the courtyard for us to park in and it just felt so good.

I loved it

I loved it. I never thought I could love something so much but I fucking love it. It was so beautiful and it was so real. Buying this house with Theodore just made me realized that everything was actually happening. This is where Theodore and I will start our new life together.

I hopped out of the car looking up at the windows of the gorgeous house, breathing it all in. Theodore got out and did the same before walking towards me and pulling me into a passionate kiss. Melanie walked up to us and dangled the key from her hand. I took another deep breathe before taking it from her. Theodore gave her a firm handshake and she said "I'll leave you to it" before hopping in her car and driving away.

"I can't believe this" I say jumping up and down like a fucking idiot.

"This is ours baby" He says picking me up bridal style. He takes me to the front of the house and I unlock the door before he walks in.

"Your so cheesy" I say giggling before slapping his chest. He puts me down and wraps his arms above my shoulders, both of us staring at our new home.

"All for us" He says kissing the back of my head. We stood here for a long minuet, watching the sun hit through the windows shinning on our brand new house before I broke out of his embrace and ran to the backyard. I was like a child on Christmas morning, everything was so new to me, I was feeling things I thought I had shut out. It was so fucking beautiful and he was right, It's all for us.

 It was so fucking beautiful and he was right, It's all for us

My heart skip a beat. I actually think in this moment of my life, I am happy.I am standing with my guy in our new home, for a moment I had actually forgot about the mafia. It felt nice to pretend to be normal, no worries, no responsibility even if it was just for a moment. I turned around and Theodore was standing behind me not looking at the view but he was looking at me. He was looking at me jumping up and down giggling like a crazy person. He walks down to where I was standing and grabs both of my hands.