Leaving The Past Behind Us

Chapter 27:

Amara Andrea

We layed in bed for as long as we could not wanting to let go, I looked at the time and it was 6am. Our plane was gonna leave at 7:30 but neither of us wanted to get up but we were both awake. He tried to move but I pulled him back.

"Amara"

"Just a little longer" He cuddled me again before we both got up and went bathroom. I unclothed myself and hopped in the shower before he came in. As soon as he did I smashed my lips on his. He didn't think twice before slipping his length inside me. This was the last time I would be with Theo like this. The next time we see each other won't be for years when the twins are grown. He thrusted inside of me slowly, he made sure he was very gentle with me. Our lips were against one another as our tongues danced together, the kiss was passionate and beautiful as one of his arms carried my leg and the other snaked around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck tugging on him. I began to tear up at the thought of leaving all this behind. I broke the kiss and pulled his head into my neck hugging him as he thrusted. Moans escaped my lips against his ear.

"I love you Theodore"

"I love you Amara"

He came inside me before pulling out and smashing his lips on mine. We pulled apart and began to wash ourselves, he put soap on my back and started rubbing it all over me, especially my belly. I let the tears fall down my cheek as his hands explored my body like it was the first time. Come to think of it Theodore was actually my first, he was actually the only man I had ever been with. I let a giggle out as he washed me.

"what" He says whispering in my ear with my back towards him. "I was just thinking about how you were my first and only man I have been with" I say turning my head to the side. He let out a chuckle. "I'm honored Amara Andrea-Wylder" He says. "you know I don't have to be the only man in your life" I quickly turned to face him because WTF. "what?" I ask in disbelief.

"I just don't expect you to hold off sex for over 10 years, I'm just saying, If you do, I'll be ready to forgive you, when you return" He says. My eyes widen at his response. "I would never cheat on you" I reply. "you have to sign the marriage license with East, I'm pretty sure it won't count as cheating" He says washing his hair. "Avery is marrying Ezra" I say rinsing off.

"you are Avery now, baby I'm just saying, if it happens, it happens. I won't be mad" He says. "your and idiot, but I'm still gonna miss you" I say pulling him into a kiss. I know he doesn't want me to be with another guy but I also know he just doesn't want me to feel trapped. We dry off before leaving the bathroom to go to the wardrobe. I put on a white crew neck sweater dress and some comfy sneakers. Theodore got changed then we went down stair to the front.

 Theodore got changed then we went down stair to the front

Cyrus had already taken our bags in the car. We greeted East and hopped in the car to the private port. Once we arrived we waiting for he men to load the plane with our luggage as we got out. I instantly threw my arms around him pulling him down to me.