Years Go By

Chapter 29:

Avery Lightwood

2 Months later...

The babies are getting more adorable by the day. They are both 8 weeks old and have grown a tiny bit but they are still the cutest little things. Remember when I said they were angels? they cry almost every second of everyday. I haven't gone crazy yet thanks to Ezzy, he's always happy to watch the twins as he works so I can clean and take a nap. Since they were born we both have been working from home but he works the most covering both of our clients. I mean not that we need to because we own the firm but like I said distractions.

A normal day for us now is like waking up with Ezzy and the babies in our bed. They would wake up and cry during the night so we just bring them into our room so we can sleep. Ezzy and I would shower then bathe the twins before putting them in their rocking chairs in the kitchen. Ezra would go upstairs and work while I made breakfast and feed the twins, I take up a plate to Ezra before coming back down and picking up the twins taking them back upstairs into Ezzy's office to put them down for a nap. We have bed baskets everywhere in the house to make it easier for us. I rock them to sleep and then go about cleaning the house. I vacuum, mop, dishes, laundry, wipe down and then take a small nap.

When I woke up I went to freshen up in the bathroom before going to Ezzy's office.

"hey buns" He says looking up from the desk. I looked at the twins who were awake but sucking on their pacifiers.

"let's take a trip to the market" I say before he stands up from his chair and picks up Alaria and Atlas. He follows me downstairs in the family rover. I take Atlas from his arms and buckle him in as he does Alaria.

"do you wanna drive bunny" He asked, I nodded my head as he handed me the keys. I hoped in the driver's seat. I drove off down to the super markets. As I parked the car, Ezzy got out and popped the boot to get the pram out. I got Alaria out and layed her in the pram as Ezzy got Atlas.

"good job buddy" He says putting him down. I pushed the pram as Ezzy got a trolley for the groceries. It was always nice to take the twins out for a walk even if it was just to the markets.

My freaking cute babies

My freaking cute babies. "okay what do we need" He says. "Almond milk, eggs, bacon, baby food" I say before he cuts me off.

"ohh can we get the apple puree one" I gave him a weird look and nodded slowly before giggling at him.

"Honey are you the one eating the twins apple puree?" I ask still laughing at him.

"have you tasted it, It's so good" He replies. I slap his chest still giggling.

"oh my, your family is just adorable" An elderly lady says in front of us.

"thank you ma'am" Ezzy says. "oh and twins, even cuter" she says before smiling and walking away. "good to know our cover is working" He says making me laugh.