Sinfully Delicious- Breakfast

As we sat down with a large serving of pancakes drenched in syrup he looked up me with an approving smile and took a bite. He closed his eyes as he gently chewed then moaned in approval, the sight felt familiar enough for me to look away and eat my own food.

"This is bloody beautiful. I don't think I've ever had better pancakes." He whimpered as I choked a little on my food.

"You're just famished." I said, my voice throatier than I meant it to be, this was getting extremly hot extremely fast.

He looked up at me and I grudgingly looked into his eyes, the blue only a small rim around the dark black. The bastard.

"You sound a little agitated." He said with a smirk. "Plus you haven't eaten at all." His voice was low and dangerous. I was struggling to keep my breathing even.

"I'm a slow eater." Was all I managed, by voice barely a whisper.

"Well then I think." He paused to slide the cutlery from my fingers. My sharp intake of breathe from his touch too loud to go unnoticed. "I think you need a little help." He finished as he pulled my plate to himself and cut a piece from my food. He then picked it up and gently bought it to my mouth, me, to entranced to even object as I normally would to such a patronising act. I just parted my lips as he slid in the warm nibble into my mouth, dripping with syrup and the cold fork touched my lip. I closed my teeth around it and pulled the piece off, all the while my eyes glued to his as his was to mine. I then obediently chewed my food and swallowed it. Parting my lips as I craved more of whatever that was. He shifted in his stool a little, clearly affected. He then bought his thumb up and brushed it lightly against my bottom lip as I poked my tongue out to moisten it. My tongue brushed against his thumb as both of our breathing was reduced to a hiss. I slid my tongue in as he bought his thumb to his lips and licked it clean of the syrup that I tasted on his finger.

"I think we should eat our own food." I said with a shamefully breathless voice. He coughed and agreed and passed me my plate back. Quietly we ate.