Chapter 9

Chases POV:
Ever since (1st initial) dove into that water to save her supposedly fake brothers I could tell she was a leader, she risked her life for 3 people. And then she was graded and Orange, words cannot describe how proud of her I am, she only had 1 day of training and had already skipped 2 stages. Due to the fact that Y/n was the only one without a blank slate, we had to work with some... Difficultys. All of the students at the academy have had so much past trauma it would be difficult to live with it, luckily their minds were wiped. But Y/n, she remembered half of 'said trauma' because she broke free of the app, we're still trying to figure out how she did that. Krane practically tortured those kids, leading to (1st initial) having multiple fears. Krane has Fucked up their minds so much its hard for Y/n to concentrate.

Shes been here for almost a month now, and we've barely moved a step in her training. We keep getting distracted, she's the only person that appreciates me fully, like, (1st initial) listens to my rants about computers and Cellular-melecular devices, she even learnt some stuff too. With that small bit of training, (1st initial) has accomplished a few things, we've gotten her to be able to control her water manipulation, we found that she has melecular canesis (idk how to spell it) that goes with the air part of her bionics, and her fire can last longer when going.

------------
Y/n's POV:

"OK class, I'm going to need you to-" Chase trailed off in my head, I kept drifting off. I dont know why, I've been getting really bad headaches lately, it's stopping me from sleeping, training, concentrating...

"Y/n? Hey, (1st initial)? You OK? The class left a while ago." I blinked out of my thoughts to see a pair of greeny-brown eyes staring into mine.

"Y-yeah, sorry..." I said bluntly while rubbing the side of my temple in pain. The low throbbing sensation had come back and it was worse than others.

"You don't look fine, is something going on? You know you can talk to me right?" Chase placed one hand on my upper arm in comfort as the pain started to go down. I decided to see Douglas about it.

¦<~§°°§~>¦

"How long have you been having the Headaches Y/n?" Douglas asked, not taking his eyes off of the machine connected to my chip. I was sitting on the medical bed in the dormitorys.

"A few weeks, mabye months." I replayed bluntly.

"Ok... Have you had memory problems?"

"No I don't think so, but I do keep forgetting random things, like I would need to do something and when I walk out of the room I forget what I was supposed to do." I started to fidget with my ring, I could feel my head pounding on my temples, I placed one finger on it as I sucked in air through my teeth.

"They keep getting worse and more regular." I continued, the pain making my stomach ache. I felt like I was going to be sick. The pain was so high that all I could see was black and white spots.

I yelped in pain, it was intensifying. The ringing in my ear got louder and louder. My vision getting worse, I Could hear muffled shouts for help from Douglas, a sharp neadle was drought to my neck when all went black and the pain stopped.

¦<~§°°§~>¦

"Vitals are stable. I think I know what's going on with her." I heard an Adult male say as my eyes fluttered open. I looked around the room, sitting up, only to be pushed back down by Adam.

"What the-" I was Interrupted by being flipped onto my front, I felt a cold metal thing placed on the back of my neck. A short moment later I sat back up to see Douglas, Mr. Davenport and Chase staring at a chip... My chip?!

"Y/n, you need to lie down!" Chase said with a worried tone, I was pushed down again, my eyes flicked to Chases upper arms. His biceps were flexing so much that it looked like his jacket would rip off.

"Why did you take my chip out?" I said, trying to stop my anger from changing my tone in voice.

"Krane..." Douglas said, again, not taking his eyes off of the equipment. My eyes widened at the name, I hated it.

*when will that maniac just give up?!* I thought to myself as I lay impatiently for an awnser on what 'he' was doing.

(784 words)

(ik its small srry)

(ik its small srry)