Chapter 16

Here's a little Recap ~

"Fine, but, if you drown... Not my fault." She deadpaned and walked off with us following her in a speed walk. As we reached the water, Y/n stepped down and took a deep breath before sliding along the ice that appeared wherever she walked. We all cautiously stepped down and started to slip and slide along, we got confused and worried looks from multiple people at the mainland, but their faces just became dots after a while.

When we got back, we walked along with beach and found our way back up and into the academy. We stepped into the main room to be greated by Mr. Davenports screach.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"

---------------------------------

Y/n POV

We stuttered over our words as Mr. Davenport shouted. I could feel my ears ringing and my eyes start to water. I looked over to see Bree and Leo also tearing up a bit.

"Well?!" He shouted again and I felt a tear leave my eye and an arm wrap around me. I looked up to see Adam towering over me with his arm around my shoulders. He put one hand on my head and the other covering my right ear as the other was against his chest.

"Mr. Davenport." I never heard Adam like this, his tone was sturn and authoritive, I looked up to see his brows furrowed and fist clenched.

"Will you please stop shouting." He said as I looked over to see Bree hugging Chase and Leo wrapped around his leg. I then saw Mr. Davenport backing away a little.
"I- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted so much- would you please explain to me why you were home so late?" He said with a calmer tone. Adam loosened his grip and Bree had let go of Chase, but Leo seemed to have fallen asleep on his leg... classic Leo.

"Somthing was wrong with the hydroloop." Chase said and looked over to me, who was now sitting down at one of the tables with my eyes closing a little, They felt so heavy. As I rested my head on the table, I felt someone pick me up in a bridal style lift. I wrapped my arms around their neck and rested my head on their chest as I drifted off to sleep.

Chases POV

I looked over at Y/n to see her falling asleep. I pryed Leo off my leg and Bree picked him up. I walked over and picked her up. I froze as she wrapped her arms around my neck and fell asleep on my chest.

"I- I'll take her to my capsule." I noticed Mr. Davenport give me a look in which I raised my eye brow.
"I'm going to sleep on the chair." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. When we got to my room and I sat down on the sofa. I tried to drop Y/n but it didn't work, she just tightened her grip. I gave her a little tug and she just let out a long sigh followed by a few mumbles. I could feel my cheeks warm up as I chuckled, I picked her back up and placed her in my capsule. I tried to pry her arms off my neck but she just pulled me into the capsule.

She is extremely strong, OK, anyone could have pulled me into my own capsule with no effort what's so ever because their asleep- I'm not small!

She wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head on my shoulder. I'm only about one inch taller than Y/n, so it was more comfortable than you would expect. I sighed and looked over at the now opening door with Leo on Brees back and a half asleep Adam. Bree looked up from the floor and silently squealed as she saw Y/n and me. God love my sister, but sometimes... She can be a bit much.

"Liar." I heard her wisper as she put Leo on the sofa and cover him with a blanket.

"Thank you mommy." He said In a sleepy voice and I tried to stop myself from laughing as to not wake Y/n. I looked over to see Adam on the floor in fits of laughter and Bree chuckling a little. She smiled warmly at Leo and placed his now fallen arm, back up by his side.

"That's my bestie." Y/n whispered and I looked down to see her slightly awake.

"Go back to sleep Y/n." I said and kissed the top of her head. I pryed myself away from her grip and closed the capsule door. I didn't look back up at Y/n, I just sauntered over to the chair and fell down into it. I rested my head back and fell asleep almost immediately.