Chapter 20

WARNING
Viewer discretion is advised, Homophobic verbal abuse is used in the chapter and the next, and some slightly violent content. I would just like to say that I am pansexual my self but I don't particularly like this language in any way shape or form. I do realize that half of you didn't even read this, so I will tell you if you come at me for it.

Y/ns POV
It was time for 'the movies' I still don't fully understand what that is, but then again, its litterly watching a moving story on a massive screen with strangers.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Chase said, and the only thought that came to mind was 'I didn't say it back' I should've grabbed his pretty little face and kissed him right then and there. I should have told him that he's the only thing I can't get out of my head, that I think about him 24/7, that I wish I could be with him, that he's the one who brings my smile back.

"Y/n? Y/N! Jeez... You zone out alot" Bree snapped her fingers in front of my face and pulled me out of my thoughts. She chuckled under her breath and threw some clothes my way, I tried to catch them, I really did, but, it resulted in one of them being set on fire, the other drenched and one was flung out of the window... I don't want to talk about it. I looked up sheepishly at her and shrugged. She facepalmed and ended up putting oven gloves on my hands.

Nice Bree

"Try not to ruin my clothes please Y/n.." Bree Davenport was officially grumpy, im not gonna lie, it was kinda adorable. She sighed and told me to change into an outfit she handed to my protected hands. I did as she said and stripped off to my underwear. She turned around and her eyes widened.

"Chase is one lucky guy... " she mumbled under her breath and tied the bow to my side.

I stepped in front of the mirror and admired the white, cotton, shit that had been neatly tied around my torso

I stepped in front of the mirror and admired the white, cotton, shit that had been neatly tied around my torso. The V-neck dipped down so only a little of my clevage was showing, my plad pants reached down to my ankles that was then followed by some plain white trainers. My black bag hung from my shoulders as Chase ran in wearing... Something... Unexpected to say the least.

(If you don't like the fact of a boy wearing a skirt then you can leave

(If you don't like the fact of a boy wearing a skirt then you can leave. I'm also gonna say that chase is bisexual, Because... Why not, I may or may not make some of the other characters Gay... Hehe)

His hair wasn't it's usual spiky mess, it flopped neatly onto his head that covered some sun glasses. He had a black jumper on with a black and white skirt that reached just above his thighs. Damn... The dude can pull that off better than me.

"Do I look ok?" Chase asked, seeming... Panicked, I nodded my head and Bree dropped her head and chuckled a little. She walked over to him and flopped her hand over so it made an almost perfect, upside down L. He then copied her actions and I raised my eyebrow. I assumed it meant something funny due to the fact that they both started laughing. I walked over and admired Chases outfit.

"You look awesome..." A deep shade of red creapt across his face and he fiddled with the rim of her skirt. I kissed his cheek and turned to Bree, who was still in her Pajamas might I add.
"Why aren't you changed? We're going soon." I asked her and she then coughed quite violently and dropped onto the couch. Chase hurriedly sat next to his older sister and rubbed her back.

"I can't guys... I'm sorry." She pouted and brought out two tickets that looked seemingly interesting. Chase took them from her grasp and helped her lay down. I grabbed the blanket and covered her with it. She then snuggled into it and fell asleep almost instantly.

"Bless her..."

Chases POV

"Bless her..." Y/ns rich english accent bouncing off of the walls as I went into deep throught. Bree was faking, she isn't sick. The little bianch said she shipped me and Y/n together ever since I layed eyes on, her beautiful structure... Ew, that sounded creepy. Point is, she wants me to take Y/n to the movies... Clever girl.

I looked down at my shoes.

"Maybe I should change...." I said and Y/n turned her head around and looked up a little so our eyes met.
"Why would you change?" Her voice sounded innocent and a little disappointed, I fiddled with my skirt again and felt the bad thoughts come running into my head.

"In today's society, people can't wear what they like, people are going to be rude and not accept me if I wear this..." I say disappointed at the way she found out about how cruel today's world really is.

"Fuck gender norms, you look lovely in that skirt, you are not taking it off. Now, common we're gonna be late." Her warming words made my cheeks go a bright red colour as she grabbed my hand and marched me to the door. I hid my face from the confused students and watched as Adam and Leos eyes followed my unexpected outfit. Y/n turned around and brought my hand down from my face and then proceeded to grab both my hands and drag me from there.

Fuck sakes Y/n... what are you doing to me?