Chapter 12

Y/n's POV
The next morning, I woke up to find Chase tightly holding onto my waist with his face buried in my neck. He was making soft snores with every breath. I really like Chase, and at certain times I don't think he likes me back. I mean,

*obviously he doesn't like me back, he's my teacher!*

"Need a little help there Y/n? Or are you a little too comfortable?" I was snapped out of my thoughts to see Bree, Leo, and Adam staring at us with their arms crossed. I poked my Chase in the shoulder and some muffled random words came out of his mouth as he gripped me tighter.

I pursed my lips as the sudden movement caused me to lift my arms up onto Chases' shoulders. I looked over at his siblings and let out a little sigh.

"OH MY GOD! KRANE'S BACK TO TAKE Y/N!!" I shouted and Chase was snapped out of his slumber.

"What? Where? I'mma kill him!" Chase sounded a little drunk, he wasn't really drunk, just tired. His eyes finally focused and he ruffled his hair a little then looked at me, who was standing there sheepishly, with my hands behind my back, lips still pursed.

"No Krane? -What was I doing?" I looked at the floor and then back up at Chase, I tapped him on the chest as I walked sleepily out of the capsule and sat on the sofa with a 'plumf'.

"Are you sad that we woke you two?" Bree whispered as she walked over and sat next to me. I chuckled a little at her question then shook my head and licked the inside of my bottom lip before turning back to the boys.

"Sleep well?" I asked and all attention was then pointed at me.

"Yeah..."

"It was alright."

Two of the boys answered with Gravelly Morning voices, then Chase talked.

"Honestly, I slept really well last night. Better than usual."

"Yeah, maybe it's because you were snuggled up with my bestie?" Bree said in a hostile tone and Chase's face went bright red. He looked at me then at his siblings and I could feel a laugh escape my lips.

"It's alright Chase, I'm used to it anyway. Back with Krane, if any of the kids had bad dreams or nightmares, I would let them sleep with me, in my capsule." As I said this all 3 boys walked over to me and Bree while flumping onto the furniture. Leo kept giving me the same sympathetic smile, he means well, and it's sweet and all, but it's getting a little old. No Offence to Leo, obviously.

"So, what do you guys wanna do today?" Adam asked with a sigh.

"Yeah, we got a free day! Whoo!" Bree cheered and Chase looked at me before speaking.

"Why don't we show Y/n the city?" He suggested and all eyes fell on me again.

"Umm... Sure, why not?" I said earning a grin from Chase.

"Yay! We can show Y/n our old house! Ohh, and the zoo!" Bree continued excitedly.

"What the hell is a zoo?" I interrupted and Bree looked at me with her chin hitting the floor.

"You don't know what a zoo is?! What about a concert? Fun fare? Carnival? Park? Mall? Pleaaase tell me you know what a mall is!" I shook my head to every question she asked and with that, Bree grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room. I didn't have any other clothes apart from my soldier gear, PJ's, and school uniform, so I had to borrow some clothes from Bree.

««»»